Triumph Questions

LIV 2 CRUISE

Besides the bathroom counter, are there any small shelves in the bathroom for holding a few things? I see so many people suggesting that you bring an over-the-door shoe holder for miscellaneous items, so it made me wonder if there literally isn't any shelving in the bathroom. I haven't had any problems on the other ships I've sailed.

Also, on one thread someone mentioned that you can't control the temperature in your own room. Is this true of the Triumph? If it is, it sounds terrible!!

Please advise -- also any other tips for the Triumph. Thank you!

Was on the Triumph earlier this year - there is a triangle shaped medicine cabinet in the corner above the vanity with plenty of shelf space for the two of us. There is also a shelf under the vanity that I used to store my blow dryer & cosmetic bag. Everything fit with plenty of room left over - no need for the door bag if there is only two of you.

There is a vent on the ceiling that you can adjust to control how much cool air comes into the room. Can't control the temperature, just air flow. Actually worked quite well.

Our balcony room was in great shape with no signs of wear of tear. The Triumph is a great ship - Enjoy!

I may have imagined this, but it seems like the bathrooms on the Triumph were larger than any other ship I've been on. Plenty of space beside the sink for things, and plenty of shelf space.

I haven't been on a Fantasy-class ship yet, but I know that the over-the-door holders were needed on the Celebration & Jubilee. I assume that the Holiday will be the same.

Archived