3 Day Wonder - ALL pages now scanned and uploaded here

crusinmama06

I finally got a chance to sit down and scan everything we got on the Wonder. So here are the maps, kid menus, Navigators for all 3 days, the Welcome Aboard page and the TV lineup.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Disney%20Cruiseline/

If you ever want to come back to it, all of the cruise pages are at the link in my signature. So just look for me. ;)

Thanks for sharing your Navigator with everyone.

It was nice to read a current one.

mom x,grandma x4

Holy cow I knew you were on Disney alot but I just really looked at your signature. :eek:

Haven't they given you your own cabin yet? :D There should be one onboard that says "Reserved for momx4,grandmax4...she'll be back any minute" :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks from us too, we are leaving on our first Disney cruise in 3 days, and we are going berserk! We are so excited! We love to cruise, but this is our first time on Disney (we're sailing on the Wonder for 3 nights) and we're trusting it will be all that we have heard.

tjn (grama, daughter 26, and grandson 7)

Holy cow I knew you were on Disney alot but I just really looked at your signature.

Haven't they given you your own cabin yet? There should be one onboard that says "Reserved for momx4,grandmax4...she'll be back any minute" :D :D :D

That sounds good to me:D

I have had crew members remember me before in the stores. That was a weird feeling;)

Just keep cruising and you'll soon catch up to me.:)

That sounds good to me:D

I have had crew members remember me before in the stores. That was a weird feeling;)

Just keep cruising and you'll soon catch up to me.:)

Remember you in the stores???? They should remember you everywhere with that many :eek: You should start signing autographs. :D

And I move around too much from ship to ship so sadly, I will never be remembered...lol. Which is probably a good thing in my case...lol :D

Remember you in the stores???? They should remember you everywhere with that many :eek: You should start signing autographs. :D

I swear that some of these people that work on cruise ships have the most amazing memories I've ever seen. When we went on our second DCL cruise, we had 3 cast members that I can remember who recognized us from our first trip.

We haven't cruised in over a year, but decided about 2 months ago to write a letter to Disney praising a couple of the people that we were very happy with onboard. We got an e-mail from one of them a few weeks later saying thanks for the letter. She then proceeded to ask us questions about our personal life that made it obvious she remembered exactly who we were.

Archived