It pays to book after final payment date!

San Diego Ellie

Just got a newsletter from a major travel company that if you book with them, the Dec. 5 fourteen day Panama Canal full transit on Mercury includes an onboard credit totaling $325 per cabin for this cruise (even if you book the inside $899 pp guarantee, or the $1099 pp guaranteed ocean view). Of course I already made my final payment with another agency on Monday, but for those of you that might be interested, this is an unbelievable deal, Ft Lauderdale to San Diego.

Just got a newsletter from a major travel company that if you book with them, the Dec. 5 fourteen day Panama Canal full transit on Mercury includes an onboard credit totaling $325 per cabin for this cruise (even if you book the inside $899 pp guarantee, or the $1099 pp guaranteed ocean view). Of course I already made my final payment with another agency on Monday, but for those of you that might be interested, this is an unbelievable deal, Ft Lauderdale to San Diego.

You better believe it!!! How nice that you posted this for others to benefit from.:)

Just got a newsletter from a major travel company that if you book with them, the Dec. 5 fourteen day Panama Canal full transit on Mercury includes an onboard credit totaling $325 per cabin for this cruise (even if you book the inside $899 pp guarantee, or the $1099 pp guaranteed ocean view). This is an unbelievable deal, Ft Lauderdale to San Diego.

If we weren't already on the Solstice I'd jump at this one!

There are often sales for the first 2 weeks of Dec as those are very slow for travelers. The prices are indeed inviting, even 6 months before on those weeks! If you can and don't mind getting away right before the holidays, it is a wonderful time to cruise.

Archived