Millenium guarantee cabin

stringo

My DB and I were recently approached by Celebrity, via our TA, and asked to give up our cabin 2180 for a guarantee cabin, with £200 refunded. We took up this offer and I now see from Celebrity website that we have been allocated cabin 9007 on Sky Deck. I am slightly concerned that as this cabin is so far forward that I may experience sea sickness ( although I have been in cabins forward before and was fine).I also notice that this new cabin is a connecting one. Not too sure about this. Would this change of cabin be considered an upgrade from our original position ? Also, if I decide I am not happy with cabin is it possible to request a change of guarantee cabin ? Any thoughts would be appreciated!:confused:

Hey.

I've recently had some experience with booking guarantee cabins. In my case, once I've been allocated a room, I was able to call my TA and get her to change me to any other room in the category that I was allocated, that was available.

i.e. if you were allocated a category 9, and you saw that there were some mid-ship category 9's available, you can get your TA to move you into them for no charge. What you can't do is move to a different category, higher or lower.

At least that's how it's been in my case. You can also, if you like, go back to a guarantee.

Good luck. :)

Archived