beer in port

Papasaurus

It seems I read somewhere that when in port you can buy a six pack of the local beer and carry it back on ship. Was I imagining that I read this or can it be done. I am not going to smuggle any thing on with me. We will take wine on with us an that is it. Thanks for the information. Yell at me if yo want. I am married and used to that from the wife.:D

The rules on the Carnival web site are unambiguous. You are not allowed to bring any alcoholic beverages aboard any Carnival ship at any time, with the exception of one bottle of wine per passenger at embarkation.

With that said I have brought beer onboard from port calls many times. Security has asked me to check the beer at the liquor table twice out of countless times doing this.

The rules on the Carnival web site are unambiguous. You are not allowed to bring any alcoholic beverages aboard any Carnival ship at any time, with the exception of one bottle of wine per passenger at embarkation.

With that said I have brought beer onboard from port calls many times. Security has asked me to check the beer at the liquor table twice out of countless times doing this.

Thanks. I have read the rules and have seen posts as yours about doing it and not being stopped. I will just do it and if they take it a six pack is not that much to loose sleep over. However with it one might sleep better

The rules say NO YOU MAY NOT bring beer aboard at ANY PORT.

Carnival has a long list and a long history of rules that are seldom or never enforced.

Perhaps they keep the rules so they are justified in applying a rule to a real troublemaker.

Dan

Archived