Casual Seafood Restaurant FLL

drcbelle

I would suggest taking the water taxi to the 15th Street Fisheries. They have a downstairs casual menu and it's got great ambiance...right on the intercoastal waterway. The water taxi is a fun, inexpensive way to tour Ft. Lauderdale and all the beautiful mansions on the water. You pay one price and you can ride the water taxi all day.

Hi!

Do any of you FLL experts know of a good, casual seafood restaurant near the Courtyard Beach Marriott or the Harbor Beach Marriott, or both? Would prefer something water front and definitely not fancy. Thanks!

Aruba's is my first choice. Directly on the ocean.

Thanks for the ideas so far! I was kindof skeptical of Bubba Gumps but have seen some ok reviews online. I also found a couple of places when doing research...has anyone ever heard of either Coconuts Bahama Grille or Bahia Cabana? How are they??? Thanks again.

OK good, well that's exactly the kind of thing we are looking for! A great beach bar that happens to have some food. From the map it looks like it is right next door to the Marriott Harbor Beach, but I have heard people say there is nothing within walking distance...which one is the case? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived