Viking Europe

kfran

Getting a little nervous here. I see people checking out the post, but no comments. Has anyone gone on Viking? I see the other lines seem to be quite popular. Wondering if we made a mistake!

Karen

Getting a little nervous here. I see people checking out the post, but no comments. Has anyone gone on Viking? I see the other lines seem to be quite popular. Wondering if we made a mistake!

Karen

Hi Karen,

In our view you made an excellent choice!!!Our third Viking trip in Europe is coming up, and we're looking forward to it. Based on our other two trips, the Viking tours are excellent, the food is very good, the ships are very good, and the crews are wonderful!

Of course, you will find divergent views -- but that is why there are several cruise lines with similar itineraries. Each has its own strong and weaker points. But look forward to your cruise.

We have been on a Viking ship similar in configuration to the Europe. Class A through D rooms are virtually identical in size and configuation. Just windows open in some classes and not in others. Enjoy.

Avie

Archived