Cruise Documents

ruecatt

When does carnival send out the cruise documents?

I know you can view and print your documents online but do they still send you hard copies in the mail?

If you choose Edocuments, you will not get paper ones in the mail. If you choose paper, its roughly 30 days before sailing.

Also, if im not mistaken once you choose E docs, you cant go back to paper for that cruise.

I did the paper docs on our last cruise (a few weeks ago) and we received them about 30-45 days before we sailed. The paperwork in there was pretty much not needed since I already did everything online but it does come with the new style luggage tags that are pretty handy.

When we got to the port to check in for the cruise we already had our luggage tags on and simply got in line.

If you choose Edocuments, you will not get paper ones in the mail. If you choose paper, its roughly 30 days before sailing.

Also, if im not mistaken once you choose E docs, you cant go back to paper for that cruise.

Yes, you are right that you do have to choose one or the other. We always do the paper documents..don't know why, we just do :D

Archived