Question about Spirit rooms

southbayer

What are oceanview french door staterooms ? Pics ?

I don't have any pics, but they have doors with windows that open into the cabin like french doors at home and have a railing at the door, but no balcony, so you can get fresh air in the cabin, but you can't actually go outside and there's a lifeboat right there, at railing level usually, depends on the size of the lifeboat.

I have pictures for you...

I've had a 5a on the Spirit and the Pride.

Most recently (last week) I was on the Pride in room 4141. (This was our view between the two lifeboats). Our friends were right next door in 4139 (their view is of the lifeboat! No view, but still nice to get fresh air in the cabin!)

We paid for an inside cabin (4a) during a promotion, so we were upgraded for free. I think these rooms are a great value for the money!

171510080_PattysCabin.jpg.67bdd04af6c1361cdf5cf4fd7df73ea5.jpg

975805240_Triciascabin4141.jpg.2f30bd20d3bb1e8c9a9e50a9e65782fc.jpg

What are oceanview french door staterooms ? Pics ?

We had these rooms last year...enjoyed it! I will look back and see if I have a picture for you.

The room has french doors that open but you cannot go out. There is a rail right there when you open the door and plexi-glass below that. Our cabin was right in bewteen two life boats so we could see the water! We were in 4140...great cabin!

The only thing you have to keep in mind is they do work out there on the boats. Make sure if you are not dressed your curtains are closed :eek:

Did you finally get your assignment?

Archived