Recent Cruisers....Deli question....

happy cruzin

I know a couple of months ago there were several threads about the new Deli menu. We all noticed that the roast beef was missing :eek: :( .

Has anyone been able to get the roast beef - on the country roll - at the deli recently :confused: ??

That sandwich is truly my favorite lunch :D of all time - I hope that I do not have to search for a replacement :rolleyes: .

I know a couple of months ago there were several threads about the new Deli menu. We all noticed that the roast beef was missing :eek: :( .

Has anyone been able to get the roast beef - on the country roll - at the deli recently :confused: ??

That sandwich is truly my favorite lunch :D of all time - I hope that I do not have to search for a replacement :rolleyes: .

We were on the Paradise one month ago and we too noticed is wasn't available any longer.:confused: It was my favorite too!

Can you choose whatever you like at the Deli, or is it only standard combinations? We're vegetarian and hoping we could choose sandwich fillings maybe cheese etc?

They will make you a cheese and veggie. As long as they have it, they will put it on your sandwich.

Sorry, I was on the Victory a couple of months ago and didn't see the Roast Beef. Of course, my favorite is the Reuben and they had those!!!

it was also gone from the ecstasy this month.

It seems weird to me that a deli does not have roast beef :eek: . Seems to me that is a staple of your typical deli :rolleyes: . I understand that you can still get the roast beef and brie from room service - so they still "have it". It seemed popular - so I really do not get why they dumped it :cool: :confused: .

Oh well....I guess the search is on for a new favorite lunch :( ;)

My last two cruises were roast beef free. Last cruise I tried substituting the corned beef for roast beef and I really liked it! I had a hard time telling the difference!

Favorite sandwich: Country roll with roast beef/corned beef, pesto, roasted red peppers, lettuce tomato and onion, mozarella...all squished on the press and heated!!

Yummo!

My weird question is --- do they have brown mustard or just yellow? I really prefer a really grainy brown mustard. (Hmmm that sounds really good with that corn beef previously mentioned)

Last week on the Valor they had the brown mustard upstairs in the Fish and Chips section at all the tables. Wonder why they'd have it upstairs and the regular old yellow downstairs? Oh well. You'll have to smuggle some onto the ship!

My weird question is --- do they have brown mustard or just yellow? I really prefer a really grainy brown mustard. (Hmmm that sounds really good with that corn beef previously mentioned)

We were on the Legend last week too, and DH doesn't like yellow mustard - after searching a bit, there were a few bottles of Grey Poupon that were on a condiment tray at the end of the deli and some other stations - you may have to ask, but its there.

I am THE WORLD'S FUSSIEST eater and I WANT MY ROAST BEEF!! Rare, please.. on the Freedom in February!! Thank you in advance Carnival - I know I'll be happy when I see it! LOL

I am with you!!

Let's all join in.....we want roast beef.....we want roast beef.... :D

Or - better yet - we could become Clara Pellar and start hollering....."where's the beef" :eek: ;)

Archived