Azamara Quest Review

brightonguys

I know I've mentioned to several people that I'd be getting around to writing a review of our recent fantastic cruise of the Western Med on the Azamara Quest, so now that I've actually finished it, I wanted to give the link to the review for anyone that is interesting in reading it:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=47212

If you have any questions at all, I'll try to answer them. I know the Quest is going to get the RSVP (or Atlantis?) treatment sometime soon, too, fyi.

Ed

Our Quest adventure starts on Nov 8th, the Ancient Empires, and we are looking forward to a great time. Our history of sailing has always been very positive and have had the opportunity of meeting other gay travelers on board with the assistance of a "FOD" notice on the bulletin/activity board. Were there any notices posted? I will have my Rainbow Flag on display

Raymond

Hi Raymond -- yes, the cruise newspaper included postings for FOD meetings several nights the first week. I think we all would have found each other anyway, but it did speed things up a bit. I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise -- Ancient Empires sure sounds interesting!

Ed

I was just reading your review on the Quest and noticed that you are in the cabin we will be in our our Quest cruise Dec. 16th for 18 nights in SE Asia 7090. It is nice to know that we won't be the first FOD in that cabin :). We live in DC and have been cruising since 1998. We cruised to Bermuda last Sept. to check out the Journey before we booked the Asia cruise. We are hoping that there will be a few other FODs on our cruise...

Glad you had a nice time.

Andy & Chuck

Archived