Little Extras in cabins

Sonyac

Hi there,

I was just wondering if the following facilities were in the cabins (3 and 4 berth) or whether they are unnecessary (DH asking me this!):

Kettle with coffee, sugar, tea and milk in said fridge

Chocolates on pillows

If anyone can tell me that would be great!

Hi Sonya

Sadly nothing you mention is provided. But it's not far to get tea/coffee at the buffet early mornings or late at night if that's what you need.

Jenny (whose son, fiance and friends will be on your cruise)

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Told DH and he has told our travelling companion. I am okay with walking :) as it means I will not put on weight whilst I am away that I have to get off again when I come back! I think DH was just being a little lazy! ;)

Didn't realise your son and his partner were cruising with us! Tell them we shall see them on a massive boat in 5 weeks lol

Hi there,

I was just wondering if the following facilities were in the cabins (3 and 4 berth) or whether they are unnecessary (DH asking me this!):

Kettle with coffee, sugar, tea and milk in said fridge

Chocolates on pillows

If anyone can tell me that would be great!

Sonya,

The little extra that you'll probably get, yet not expect, are towel animals. The cabin stewards seem adept at creating some wonderful animals from bathroom towels, eg. swans, monkeys, elephants. My kids were so excited to return to our cabin each night to see what they would find. And on this cruise (Dawn) each night our cabin steward folded all our pyjamas into the shape of a butterfly. Too bad I don't have anyone at home to do this for me. It's a little gesture, but so nice to come back to at the end of an evening.

Enjoy,

PAC

Sonya,

The little extra that you'll probably get, yet not expect, are towel animals. The cabin stewards seem adept at creating some wonderful animals from bathroom towels, eg. swans, monkeys, elephants. My kids were so excited to return to our cabin each night to see what they would find. And on this cruise (Dawn) each night our cabin steward folded all our pyjamas into the shape of a butterfly. Too bad I don't have anyone at home to do this for me. It's a little gesture, but so nice to come back to at the end of an evening.

Enjoy,

PAC

Thanks PAC I already knew about the towel animals which hubby couldn't understand when I clicked on people's photos of them as to what the fascination was with them. I then explained to him and he gave me a very surprised but weirded out look (which was very funny at the time). He thought it was strange but I just laughed and I reckon they are cool. I'm looking forward to taking photos of them to show my kids so they can see them when we get home. I think hubby thought that the room would be like a standard hotel room with the mints and a kettle etc. He said he would just make use of room service (using his spending money and not mine :p ) to get coffee and stuff delivered to the room. He is being very lazy about not going to the buffet for a coffee when he wants one. I am looking forward to the continental breakfasts ;)

Thanks PAC I already knew about the towel animals which hubby couldn't understand when I clicked on people's photos of them as to what the fascination was with them. I then explained to him and he gave me a very surprised but weirded out look (which was very funny at the time). He thought it was strange but I just laughed and I reckon they are cool. ;)

Same here! i showed my hubby micks ones when he came back (i think it was mick?) and he just looked at me as if...."yyeeeah.....and ahhhmmm whats so good?"

ok two other question about the cabin.....

are there tissues?

is there a little lamp or dim light in the room? if not, if we leave the bathroom light on, does the exhaust fan go on if the bathroom light is on?

Archived