Emerald Princess

tortigabby

:mad: Must have been too early when I wrote and referred to the Princess "Jewel!" The "jewel" is an EMERALD.

Okay...now the question...is it worth paying $20 per person for the Sanctuary on sea days. We only paid $10 per day per person for Holland America's spa recliners!

Tortigabby

It's still early...the Sanctuary is an outdoor area above a pool, with padded loungers, shade covers in some areas, massages available for an extra charge. The fee is for a half day's use, either morning or afternoon.

The hot stone loungers you referred to in the other thread are in the Lotus Spa Thermal Suite on Princess. A weekly pass works out to about $10 per day.

Hello,

I agree with Philip (but I usually agree with Philip because he is really in the cruise business...I am just interested in going on cruises).

My point here...my DW and I did not use the spa on our 4/2008 transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona but the Emerald Princess is a truly beautiful ship, with excellent service and very good food. This ship really has everything you could ask for in a cruise ship.

Hope that this helps,

Fred

Archived