explorer 4/17

Erika - you are in for a fabulous week! We were on Explorer in March and had the time of our lives. The ship is beautiful, the service was OUTSTANDING.

Take time to check out the whole ship a little at a time throughout the week. Be sure to catch the parade the first night, try to see the ice show, try a martini at the Aquarium Bar, play the Pink Panther slot machine, go to the front of the ship (a la Titanic), see a few shows in the Palace Theatre, eat dinner in the dining room every night, get up early at least one morning and go to the formal dining room for breakfast, sunbathe on the upper deck and sit in the hot tub in the Solarium, e-mail someone at home from the Internet Cafe on Deck 8, go to Dizzy's Jazz Club late night for great music and an incredible view, enjoy your island stops - we did Eastern (St. Maarten our favorite). Read your Compass (newsletter) each night so you can plan ahead for the next day - I guess I'm rambling but I don't know if this is your first cruise... so, just have a great time!!!

Archived