Caribbean Princess Aft Cabin B756

scanner219

If you booked this cabin because you enjoy accommodation forward your donald ducked. But had friends in B754 and they loved it.

We had yours on the Emerald and liked it. Nice view of the wake. Not sure if you got the vent but if so take duct tape. We had a vent and I couldn''t care less. Would I book it agian? NO. My lifestyle on board was abuilt around the forward pool areas. Hence Riviera on Sun Class and Lido on Grand Princess. But I am sure you will enjoy it very much. It's different.

We were in B749 last year and it was wonderful! The Aft rooms in the back are a new experience, one that you will be spoiled for the future!! :rolleyes: We were lucky enough to get B755 on the Emerald this coming April and are really looking foward to it! Many people complain about Vents and Vibration, but just remember you are on a ship! The sound of the wake and the large private deck is just the BEST!

Have a great trip and don't give up that room!!

We were in B755 3 years ago on the Caribbean Princess and LOVED it. Only time felt jolting or heard noise was when were we pulling in or out of port, but it was not to bad as it only lasted a few minutes. Having the wake to look out at, it's wonderful!!

Enjoy your cruise!!:D

Archived