Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

Melehundele it was so much fun celebrating your 40th and having an additional reason to party on the hop! Your sweet mom was a blast! Tom and Greg - just like last year's bar hop, did an awesome job showing their customers a fun time in Cozumel.

What I love about this trip is besides having a few (or many!) drinks, you see parts of Cozumel that most cruisers don't.

Bobbiefort

Bobbi, isnt the East side just gorgerous!! I was looking at some of my pics today and they just do not even look real!! I am sure I miss some spots so I just need to get back over there on the "hop" and take some more;)

There is a cozumel site that can tell you what ships will be in port I can't think of it for the life of me..maybe try google cozumel info and see what comes up and if I find it i will post back.

Enjoy Enjoy!!

I have a question......there seems to be alot of good reviews and now I wanna do it!!

What type of attire did you wear(swimsuit or just shorts) and what did you bring with you(snacks,beach towel) and how much extra money did you bring, what all do you have to buy? We are pretty big drinkers so I don't want to get somewhere and relize we should have bought more cash, but on the same hand I don't want to carry 100's around with me either!!!!

CMOTO, I will try to help you with your questions.. on the attire I knew I wasn't going to get in the water or try laying out so I just wore some comfy short, tank top and flip flops, and of course my shades :p.. My best friend wore her swim suit underneath shorts and tank top. It wouldn't hurt to bring your towel, but unless you plan on swimming you won't need it.. the drinks are not expensive, you can get the local beers for 2 bucks at many of the stops, 3 bucks tops and the yummy mixed drinks are no more than 5 bucks... We ate at Rastas, My friend and I shared Chix Tacos(I think) lol that was like our 4 stop and I was feeling good:D

But remember there are a few vendors if you wanna buy any unique gifts, but they will not hound you on the East side.. It is truly Paradise!!

Enjoy

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from Coz and did the bar hop. IT WAS ONE OF MY BEST DAYS EVER IN COZUMEL!

I have visited coz 20 times and never seen the east side like we saw it with the bar hop tour. Greg was wonderful. He told us all about the east side and gave us so much info about the island. every stop was fun. the food, the drinks and not having to drive, WAS GREAT!!!!!!

Seeing Tom and the gang at PB for our last stop made the day perfect!

Anyone thinking of doing this tour, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Which of the stops is best for food and do the bars take credit cards or is it cash only?

We all had the main food at Rasta's (beef fajitas and coconut shrimp, yumyum). None of the bars except the last stop, at Paradise Beach, took credit cards.

I really hope we find more people for our day in Cozumel. This tour sounds so fun!

I'd like to find out what other ships will be in port that day but Cruise Itt?

site doesn't have the schedule for May yet. (Actually it shows the Emerald still in FLL that day... :rolleyes:)

We all had the main food at Rasta's (beef fajitas and coconut shrimp, yumyum). None of the bars except the last stop, at Paradise Beach, took credit cards.

Melehundele....thanks for your response and we'll be sure to "save" ourselves for Rasta's.

Still waiting to hear back from Tom to see if we have enough people. I know that we are a small group of 4 right now. We are 47 days out still sail away........does anyone think we will be ok and get more people??

go to your roll call and ask there. Also check the cruisett.com site and see which other ships are there and find those roll calls and ask. One cruiser recently did this and they wound up with 40+people.

Which of the stops is best for food and do the bars take credit cards or is it cash only?

Punta Morena has the best seafood, IMO. Coconuts has good overall food especially the bar food stuff like nachos and tacos. Rastas' ceviche is among the best on the island. Paradise Bech has good overall food too. In short you can't go wrong with any of the food at any of the stops just depends upon where you are when your'e hungry. If you are drinking a lot, best to munch on something at eat place.

Bring cash...small denomination bills 1s and 5s best. Get your 20s changed at the pursers desk before you leave the ship.

go to your roll call and ask there. Also check the cruisett.com site and see which other ships are there and find those roll calls and ask. One cruiser recently did this and they wound up with 40+people.

My boyfriend and I really want to do this tour, it sounds fab! But at the moment no-one else has signed up for it. Is it really OK for me to go onto other roll calls and ask if anyone is interested? I don't want to get into trouble for advertising or anything. There are three other ships in port that day.

My boyfriend and I really want to do this tour, it sounds fab! But at the moment no-one else has signed up for it. Is it really OK for me to go onto other roll calls and ask if anyone is interested? I don't want to get into trouble for advertising or anything. There are three other ships in port that day.

It is ok for you go ask on your roll call. Also check roll calls for other ship that will be in port the same day that you will be there. Good Luck in finding enough to go. You will have a great time.

Melehundele it was so much fun celebrating your 40th and having an additional reason to party on the hop! Your sweet mom was a blast! Tom and Greg - just like last year's bar hop, did an awesome job showing their customers a fun time in Cozumel.

What I love about this trip is besides having a few (or many!) drinks, you see parts of Cozumel that most cruisers don't.

Bobbiefort

Thanks for the compliments!:)

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from Coz and did the bar hop. IT WAS ONE OF MY BEST DAYS EVER IN COZUMEL!

I have visited coz 20 times and never seen the east side like we saw it with the bar hop tour. Greg was wonderful. He told us all about the east side and gave us so much info about the island. every stop was fun. the food, the drinks and not having to drive, WAS GREAT!!!!!!

Seeing Tom and the gang at PB for our last stop made the day perfect!

Anyone thinking of doing this tour, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that great review, Barry...glad you had a great time Hopping with us!:D

Was just in Coz last week and it didn't work out for me to get to do the bar hop again(due to some lil ones with our group) BUT I did get to see the hoppers at PB and ohhh they were having sooo much fun.. in fact one of the hoppers was in a cabin about 3 cabins down on the ship and he bragged on the hop...lol just rubbing it in that I couldn't go!! But there will be a next time!!:p

Just got off the Legend Sunday, and I must say that the Bar Hop was probably the the best excursion of the week. If you want the usual tourist traps, stay on the West side. If you want some really unique bars on wide-open beaches, (not a condo, hotel, or anything for that matter,) in sight, take the bar hop. You will not regret it.

No Labatts either;)

info@cozumelbarhop.com Try this e-mail to Tom. Sometimes it takes a few days for him to get back to you....but make sure you tell him when you "booked" and when your trip is.

Tom and Greg are the BEST!!!!!!!

Here lots of pics and my story in the the Cozumel folder:

http://hon2u.shutterfly.com/

I will definitely do this tour every time I return to Coz! The ending will just be a bit different....LOL :D

how long does it usually take for the bar hop guides to get back to you? I sent a message on Sun and our cruise is in a week and a half and still havent heard anything.

Miked0035, Did they ever get back with you? I signed up via their website last Wednesday with no response. Then emailed them via the email address above on Saturday, and still no response. Our cruise leaves one week from today. Starting to wonder if I need to look into different plans.

Archived