pre or post cruise tours in Oahu, which ones can hold your luggage?

Brianinidaho

Was looking for a pre and a post cruise day tour... maybe up to the PCC or another to Dole planation and pearl harbor.

Main concern is we have 18 people and about 30 or so pieces of luggage.

Which tours, especially post cruise (our flight is at 10 pm) will hold our luggage? (pre cruise I guess we could leave them at the hotel).

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I think all the tours from the cruiseline will take your luggage and drop you at the airport. Would probably be quite early for your flight though.

If you wanted to do something else on your own...

You could talk to the luggage handlers on checkin for the cruise, they charge a fee to hold your bags secured at the pier for you on the day of cruise return. Ask them the latest you can pick up your bags. Many people have done this on the forum, though i haven't read any recent reports.

Then you'd be free to do whatever you want all day, grab your bags in the evening and go to the airport.

For pre-tour you can leave your bags with the concierge at your hotel, they can hang on to them after checkout for a later pick up in the day.

You also can check in as early as noon for your cruise, then promptly leave the ship and tour on your own... this leaves plenty of time for chinatown, iolani palace, shopping, whatever you want to do...

Archived