Cabins 1A and 2A

IHX

Is there someone who can explain the differences between these two? The descriptions on the Azamara website are identical, but the prices are not. Thanks in advance for your input.

Is there someone who can explain the differences between these two? The descriptions on the Azamara website are identical, but the prices are not. Thanks in advance for your input.

The difference is location. 1A's are more mid ship.

Shari

Personally I don't think the 1As are worth the extra money. On our Journey cruise we had a 2A and it was right next door to the 1A. On our next cruise on Quest we are in a 1A but we got such a good deal that we went for it. It is only a few cabins up from the 2As too.

Andy

If they were right next door to each other, and the only difference is location(as stated above), why do you think they are worth the money? Are there difference inside the cabins also?

Personally I don't think the 1As are worth the extra money. On our Journey cruise we had a 2A and it was right next door to the 1A. On our next cruise on Quest we are in a 1A but we got such a good deal that we went for it. It is only a few cabins up from the 2As too.

Andy

Hi Crzfanatic !

I think its hard to make a blanket statement saying the 1A's arent worth the extra money. It all depends on availability and pricing. I do agree that if there is a 1A and 2A that are very close to each other, I would probably go with a 2A, as the cabins are the same. However, if I could get a 1A that is fairly mid-ship Vs. a 2A that is at the far ends of the ship, I would probably spend a little more, and go for the 1A.

A lot of it depends on how important it is to be mid-ship. To some, its a big issue. To others, not so much.

Andy, Well, you are right of course. I guess coming from my own point of view I would almost rather NOT be mid-ship as we love feeling the ship move. If you don't then by all means, mid-ship is better.

Andy, hoping we get some motion on our next Quest cruise.

Archived