OnBoardCredit!?

elron

OnBoardCredit? When can you actually see if the OBC has been applied to your account? When you get on the ship or should you be able to see it on the preregistration forms under agreed fare? Thanks!

If you booked with a TA, then it should be on their documentation supplied to you. Not sure if you booked direct with NCL, I dont think you will see it.

Otherwise when you get on the ship,if you request a statement of account it will be seen there. just take some supporting documentation with you just in case.

Around 2 days after your cruise starts the credit should be applied to your account. You can go down to the front desk and have them look up your bill to make sure its there. Bring something showing what credit you are suppose to have in case something goes wrong though.

I book directly with NCL and my OBC's show up on my invoice page that is emailed to me.

Under the section that says fare, taxes, port charges... It say $XX on board credit the Important information underneath it. I always take that with me to show in case I have any problems.

I book directly with NCL and my OBC's show up on my invoice page that is emailed to me.

Under the section that says fare, taxes, port charges... It say $XX on board credit the Important information underneath it. I always take that with me to show in case I have any problems.

This was my experience too.

On our last trip we had the OBC coupons (more of a confirmation receipt) in our room when we got there.

OnBoardCredit? When can you actually see if the OBC has been applied to your account? When you get on the ship or should you be able to see it on the preregistration forms under agreed fare? Thanks!

When we received our OBC, we got an email of the revised confirmation noting the amount of OBC right above the heading "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" in the middle of the page on the left side of the confirmation.

Make a copy and bring it with you just in case the credit does not appear on your onboard billing statement.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Take along copies from your travel agent... We had done that once.... and still had trouble on board. We never did get get the onboard credit! I even called the online travel agency from Cozumel twice... they promised to contact NCL.... after several emails and a fax... the online travel site that sounds like Travel city.... made good-- and cut us a check for the amount of credit we were to get. They were very nice onboard the ship-- just that they did not have any record of our credit-- and said they could not go by the print off we had from the travel site.

• 5 years later...
Take along copies from your travel agent... We had done that once.... and still had trouble on board. We never did get get the onboard credit! I even called the online travel agency from Cozumel twice... they promised to contact NCL.... after several emails and a fax... the online travel site that sounds like Travel city.... made good-- and cut us a check for the amount of credit we were to get. They were very nice onboard the ship-- just that they did not have any record of our credit-- and said they could not go by the print off we had from the travel site.

To future cruisers, we had same problem as Jamrenjer before. Make sure you have your OBC on your NCL or any cruise line account for that matter before departure.

Edited by elron