The adventures of Mr & Mrs Dobbie

gkaclt

Wow great photos waterwheel. Wonderful that they got to meet Chrissy. We sought her out on our cruise to give a box of goodies to her and it was one of the magic moments of our trip.

Thanks again msminx for setting up account and thanks everyone for imbracing the magic of just having fun with the dobbies.

take care Kelly:p :p

It was my pleasure to start the photobucket account :D I love looking every few days to see if there are any more additions :D

Does anyone have the Dobbies now? Looking forward to seeing more photos soon!!

I have dusted off my old dobbies and have started a bit of a clothing collection for January when we have the real Dobbies :D I can't wait to have them! Chez and I have some big plans for these little guys!!!

Oh, before I forget, I emailed Walt (our host) to ask if this thread could be a sticky, but it's not really going to be possible. He suggested that we just keep on chatting in here the way we are to keep it at the top and unforgotten :)

Mr & Mrs Dobbie set1 should be enjoying themselves on PS with jacquine & john at the moment. then PS with tasheetash 22/11/08

Mr & Mrs Dobbie Set 2 are counting down with Sonyac for PD on the 7/11/08 then PD with bigbear28 on 29/11/08

Thanks, I had real big problems with Mrs Dobbie's hair, it just would not stick down with double sided tape so had to get out the ordinary stuff to make it stay. Mr Dobbie's hair may undergo the same treatment as in the heat his seems to come unstuck too lol

:D They are packed, ready and waiting for me to tell them it is time to go on the cruise :D Their bag is labelled with BigBigBear28's details apart from the cabin number which I will get at some stage I hope and they sit on the kitchen counter admiring the hustle and bustle of our days leading up to the cruise. Mrs Dobbie was wondering if she might need to take some extra wigs in case hers falls off so I reassured her that I would pack some on her behalf just in case there was a disaster with the current one.

She was most impressed by my organisation skills and says it will be a very proper cruise she is going on :rolleyes: She can be a bit fussy at times and reminds me of Scarlet O'Hara! :D

The Dobbies look absolutely Fabulous and I can see they are in for a wonderful cruise. A very stylish couple indeed!

Charlie and Cathy Dobbie on the Pacific Sun have a liking for a particular type of hair product and it has helped keep their doos in place quite well, it does tend to stick in a super sort of way, some would call it "Super Glue", Cathy and Charlie refer to it as "Super Stying Gel" specially formulated for Dobbies!

Wow you must be Physic!!!

I was just sitting here (at work) and thought the same thing - Just wonder what other boards would thinking that we Aussie have gone a little nuts over Bingo Dobbers! :D

They Must be shaking their heads in disbelief. But I must say it gives me something to giggle about.

I have the Dobbies outfits ready to go for Valentines Day think that Mr Dobbie will look quite Spiffy in his Tux and Mrs Dobbie has a Hot Pink Dress to wear. :cool:

I've finished doing up a 'backup' Mrs Dobbie (just incase the original one goes missing at the purser's desk before I get them) and it's taken me ages, but i'm really happy with her.

My backup Mr Dobbie is next and he is currently waiting to see if my ebay bids are successful! He really, really, really wants that pale blue tuxedo and it's going for a song :p Unfortunatley he still needs a trip to Advanced Hair before he can even think about his Super Styling Gel though ;) :p

I've finished doing up a 'backup' Mrs Dobbie (just incase the original one goes missing at the purser's desk before I get them) and it's taken me ages, but i'm really happy with her.

My backup Mr Dobbie is next and he is currently waiting to see if my ebay bids are successful! He really, really, really wants that pale blue tuxedo and it's going for a song :p Unfortunatley he still needs a trip to Advanced Hair before he can even think about his Super Styling Gel though ;) :p

Jo, is that like the gel in "Something about Mary"???

I have been searching for a Cath and Kel outfit, perhaps Mr Dobbie might not mind going as Kym? he might like to wear a g string for a change, now to find some jeans low enough to fit a bingo dobber:rolleyes:

Chez

xx

I have been searching for a Cath and Kel outfit, perhaps Mr Dobbie might not mind going as Kym? he might like to wear a g string for a change, now to find some jeans low enough to fit a bingo dobber:rolleyes:

Chez

xx

My favourite movie chez and I havnt used hair gel since:rolleyes:

Chez

xx

No comment on the gel Chez, other than to say he does use a lot of conditioner! ;)

If my ebay deal goes through I should be able to throw a pair of pants your way that will fit (with some tweaking).

No comment on the gel Chez, other than to say he does use a lot of conditioner! ;)

Must need it due to all those perms he had in the 70's.......I can see a little Leo Sayer Dobbie, tight white suit......singing " I feel a thunder in my heart" at kareoke..........although Kel in his bike pants, with some sausages from his butchers as props sounds good too.....food for thought:eek:

Chez

xx

You bet me to the Dobbies LOL I noticed yesterday they were getting a little low and planned to BUMP them last night but system went slow and didn't get back on after dinner and dishes...etc etc

Kelly:p

Archived