If you want 100 shares of Carnival stock

DqALEX

Ok it's about to drop under $26 (2pm Friday), and I want in. Does anyone know if Scottrade is fast enough to finalize before the end of the day today? Are there any online brokers that can do it that quickly?

Thanks...it looks like it might end the day up around $27. Apparently this morning it was as low as $25.47. As crazy as things were today, I guess I will wait til Monday.

Good luck to everyone on this wild and wacky roller coaster!:eek:

Thanks...it looks like it might end the day up around $27. Apparently this morning it was as low as $25.47. As crazy as things were today, I guess I will wait til Monday.

Good luck to everyone on this wild and wacky roller coaster!:eek:

I hope it already hit bottom

The only stock that made money today for me was....

KKD = Krispy Kreme Doughnuts lol

My theory is..people are depressed their stocks have dropped so they are eating more doughnuts than normal lol

Well ... SIRIUS was UP over 16% today - though that's not hard to do, when you are in the TWENTY SOMETHING CENTS range!!

Tom

I bought 100 shares of CCL stock on Thursday about 2:00 PM and faxed copy of transaction to CCL and the obc was applied Friday morning for todays sailing of Glory. :D

Nice. Its good to have a OBC. I like when Carnival buys me a few drinks for a change

I still haven't figured out how to tell if Carnival has given us our OBC yet. How can I tell, other than calling them? Is it supposed to say something about it on the on-line docs? If so, I don't see our credit. Or should I look someplace else?

I still haven't figured out how to tell if Carnival has given us our OBC yet. How can I tell, other than calling them? Is it supposed to say something about it on the on-line docs? If so, I don't see our credit. Or should I look someplace else?

If you are using E-docs you should be able to view it on them.

If you look on page 6 of your my documents .pdf you will find a break down of your cruise charges, and then below the total, would show an OBC once it has been credited.

If you not getting E-Docs I would call them at 1800-438-6744 Ex70041 to check

I have edocs however I am booked on a group cruise. My OBC doesn't show up on my edocs..had to have the TA send in my proof of stock ownership as carnival wouldn't accept it from me AND had to have the TA call to make sure its applied!

Carnival hasn't been very accomodating when booked on a group cruise, but its taken care of now!

I mailed proof of owning 100 shares of Carnival stock about a month ago, and when it didn't show up as OBC, I took a copy of proof of ownership with me last week on my Victory cruise. No one at the Purser's desk had ever heard of gettting OBC for stock, and after talking to 4 different people, I gave up on getting the credit. We just got back last night, but Monday I will be on the phone trying to find out what is going on. One lady at the Purser's desk told me they stopped giving credit last year.....after she claimed she had never heard of it?? It's only $50 since this was a 5-day cruise, but next year I have a 7-day cruise booked that should give me $100 OBC. Aside from the money, it makes me angry that the staff was so clueless and difficult to deal with over the matter.

I mailed proof of owning 100 shares of Carnival stock about a month ago, and when it didn't show up as OBC, I took a copy of proof of ownership with me last week on my Victory cruise. No one at the Purser's desk had ever heard of gettting OBC for stock, and after talking to 4 different people, I gave up on getting the credit. We just got back last night, but Monday I will be on the phone trying to find out what is going on. One lady at the Purser's desk told me they stopped giving credit last year.....after she claimed she had never heard of it?? It's only $50 since this was a 5-day cruise, but next year I have a 7-day cruise booked that should give me $100 OBC. Aside from the money, it makes me angry that the staff was so clueless and difficult to deal with over the matter.

A letter may be in order to investor relations???

Don't expect to get an OBC if you qualify for the Inter-Line discount. My PVP failed to tell me this - even though I specifically asked her the question before I purchased my shares. I'm totally bummed now because I was expecting one for both of my upcoming cruises! :mad:

Don't expect to get an OBC if you qualify for the Inter-Line discount. My PVP failed to tell me this - even though I specifically asked her the question before I purchased my shares. I'm totally bummed now because I was expecting one for both of my upcoming cruises! :mad:

I would just bypass your PVP - send in the information as outlined (somewhere) above.

You never know!

Tom

Archived