*Got My Final Call*

jsacco20

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks until my wedding on the Explorer of the Seas and I received my final call this afternoon!

I am getting married in the Palace Theater (which I think is pretty awesome and am soooo excited about) and the 2 hour reception is in Maharajas Lounge.I've been on the ship before so I know the exact location and I couldn't be happier!

We are having 150 people attend both the ceremony and reception, and then 75 are sailing with us.

The final call went great. It was better than I expected. It was more of a 'rehearsal' but over the phone. Everything we have ever requested was noted, and discussed.

I have had a great experience with TWE/RR thus far and the call secured any reservations I had.

I learned not to have such high expectations after reading this board for the past year and I think it's what helped with my experience. I knew that if I didn't expect 'too much' then I wouldn't be let down. Slowly I began requesting certain things and it was never a problem.

Although everything may not turn out 'as planned,' I embrace the fact that I would have never chose to have such a wedding if I cared too much about everything going right (hell, things rarely happen as planned during a traditional wedding).

I'll be sure to give a review when I return and in the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

That is wonderful to hear. I am one week away from my wedding. At this time next week, I will be getting ready to head to the Port. We are sailing to Bermuda to on the Grandeur of the Seas. This is such an exciting time, enjoy every moment. I am. I was happy to get the wedding location and wedding time that I wanted. When I learned that, I was more at easy. I just want my guests to have a good time and events to roll out smoothly. I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone on this board.

Archived