Sailaway drink on the Boudicca?

Deeliteful

Any fellow passengers on the mini cruise on 18th care to meet up for a drink at sailaway after muster?

Having not sailed on this ship before I presume the Observatory would be the place to meet.

Any takers?

Pat

Oh it's so obvious this will be a British cruise! If this was a US one the list would be off the page lol!!

Well we'll have a great cruise I'm sure with or without people joining our sailaway party!

Pat

Hi Pat, just seen your message. We will be on the cruise too and it would be lovely to meet up. I'm not sure sailaway is the best time as I know my husband will probably want to be out on deck watching - unless it's raining of course. Do you know what time the muster drill is likely to be? We are hoping to be on 2nd sitting so maybe there will be time after the drill, what do you think?

Carole:)

Hurray!

Hi Carole that would be great - we are 2nd seating too - muster is usually prior to sailaway isn't it about 1/2 hr to hr before. What about meeting for a pre-dinner drink? My sister Linda and I will be in The Observatory half an hour before dinner (as well as at sailaway) and will be seated (we hope!) at the bar.

Look for two 50 something ladies one blond, one blondish! I'll wear a name badge (if I can find it!) from my last cruise which says Deeliteful.

Let's get the party started. Lol.

Pat

Archived