Thank you Tom!!!!!!!!!!

GoinCruisin

Well Tom, looks like the Sinners (aka swallowers???) made it back safe and sound! We had a FABULOUS time!! Thank you SO MUCH for your hospitality!! Everyone is still talking about how much fun we had at Paradise Beach! And it was all thanks to you, Jana and Miguel! You guys are the best! I'll have to send you a link to the pics and wondering if I can get that um *cough* infamous video *cough cough* of Randy's *cough* massage on a streaming link... LOL. We will never miss PB again when in Coz! Everything was perfect!!!!!!!! We'll be back to see you in May! GET READY, we won't be so tame next time :eek: LOL! I miss the place already!!!! Take care and we will see you soon!!!!

~GC

OMIGOD!! THAT visit was tame???!!! scared.gif Well, at least I've got another 6 months to prepare! It was a pleasure meeting you all, I had a blast and look forward to your next invasion errr...visitation! Love to all and tell Cat Daddy I've had to explain his button to many people already!! Hasta la vista!!

LOL Tom, there was lots of 'splainin to do with those buttons! And yes, we will be back and won't be quite so tame next time!!! :eek: You may need to get extra "red stuff" before our next um, visitation ;) I truly cannot wait to come back! Thanks to Randy for turning us on to PB! See you again soon!!

Archived