Pearl Menus for No extra charge restaurants?

Jamrenjer

We could have missed them-- but have searched here and also on Webshots etc. Does anyone have menus for the Pearl-- for the no extra charge restaurants? Thank you in advance!:)

If you go to cruiseclues.com on right side of page look for ship, click on it then at top of page you will see a box that says "menus" click on it and scroll down. You may find what your looking for there.

I would be interesred in them as well... especially the tex-mex and italian resturant.

I thought the Tex-Mex and Italian restaurants now have surcharges. Something like $10/person. Was that only on a few ships as a trial or has it gone fleet wide?

beachchick

I thought the Tex-Mex and Italian restaurants now have surcharges. Something like $10/person. Was that only on a few ships as a trial or has it gone fleet wide?

beachchick

I'm confused... there is a link to the dinning... one side is included and the other side is surcarge... the Italian and tex-mex was on the included side... but it could've changed recently...

anyone have any insight?

http://www.7blueseas.com/global/pages/NCLFSDining_popup.asp

that is the link I was refering to.

From what I've read - the tex-mex and the italian place both have $10pp fees now (no longer free) and the other resturants have gone up too. Le Bistro is $20, and Cagney's is $25.

I'll be on her next week and I'll let you know for sure!

The Italian and Mexican use to be free.... they are now $10. (So I hear!)

I am wondering if they will still offer the 2 for 1 if you dine before 6:30pm.... they use to do that in some of the restaurants...

Enjoy your cruise amy!:)

Archived