Seabourn Pride Reviews - Where are they?

Okay, I know that most folks that sail Seabourn are probably too busy to write a lengthy review of their cruise experience....but really !!!! Can someone take a few minutes to write a brief summary of their experience? I'm not sailing until December 6th and I'm anxious to hear how others enjoyed their trips.

Anyone interested in posting a mini review????

Someone else who writes really good reports of her time on the Pride is Jane Pond....her reports are called "Camp Seabourn", so if you type that into the search thingy up the top, you will find them all....(I just tried it and it worked) :D

Peasea8ch also writes reports with lots of photos but I forget what he usually calls them.....a "granny" moment :confused: maybe someone can help out here.......actually Peasea8ch seems to be missing from here for a long time?

Someone else who writes really good reports of her time on the Pride is Jane Pond....her reports are called "Camp Seabourn", so if you type that into the search thingy up the top, you will find them all....(I just tried it and it worked) :D

Peasea8ch also writes reports with lots of photos but I forget what he usually calls them.....a "granny" moment :confused: maybe someone can help out here.......actually Peasea8ch seems to be missing from here for a long time?

You're actually right Lorraine! I haven't seen Paul here for a while. I hope he is just too busy, but will contact him later.

By the way I wrote a very short report on our recent Pride cruise.

Marja

Hi, Princess,

I've been on the Pride twice in the Caribbean. Loved it. Here is a link to the review; I was on for just a week. My second trip was two weeks, also the Caribbean, and I didn't post another review since it was just more of the same; perfection. Like all of Seabourn's ships, the Pride has its own unique elegance. Best wishes for a lovely cruise.

Jane

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=23574

Thanks for the "plug" Granny. Cruising Princess, the following links are Trans-Atlantic crossing travelogues I did from the Pride. Like GrannyLorr, my posts tend to be a bit long-winded. Since the crossings are mostly sea days, I focus on the Seabourn pampering service and the onboard experience. But occasionally I do post a few pictures that are worth a few words as well.

[thread]737781[/thread]

[thread]519867[/thread]

Marja, yes, you are correct - I have been very busy, mostly with work, so I can play at sea. We will be in touch later.

Well thats one problem solved......Peasea8ch had only gone missing due to work overload, so we can continue to enjoy his travelogues in future :D I hate it when "regular" people go MIA on any forum on the Net, as you never know what has happened to them :( BUT NOW another MIA!!!! What has happened to the ORIGINAL Poster?? :confused:

What has happened to the ORIGINAL Poster?? :confused:

Granny, please give HRH Cruising Princess the benefit of the doubt. She is probably still reading our cruise blogs and sending her Ladies-in-Waiting out for more coffee. ;) I am sure she will be back with questions and / or comments very soon!

Archived