Pina'Cooladas at Coconuts

Island Annie

Has anyone been to"Coconuts" lately? Are the Pina' Coladas good there? How's their lunch?

I'll be spernding most of my day at Paradise Beach, and am wondering if it's worth the trip to go to "Coconuts" for a Pina' and/or lunch and the view.

Any advice?

Annie

I stopped in there today after I went surfing. I didn't have a Pina C but the food is just fabulous (conch ceviche, shrimp quesadillas today) each time I go. And the view....ahhhhh. Reminds me why I live here. I really enjoy going there just for the view of the beach and water. I would do both Coconuts and Paradise Beach if you have time.

Caro

Thanks Solita! I'm really looking forward to the view. Can you tell me approx. how long it will take to get to Coconuts from Paradise Beach (via taxi)? That way I'll be able to stay at PB as long as possible:-)

Thanks again for your help.

Annie

Thanks again Solita! 15 minutes is all? That's great! I was thinking it was more like an HOUR each way. I'll be able to spend most of my day at PB:-) then go to Coconuts, enjoy the view, take some pics. Might even have time to stop back at PB for one more of those world-famous pina' Coladas served in a pineapple shell:-) before getting back onboard the Carnival Miracle.

So you're going to PB today? Tell Tom I said "hola".

Enjoy your day at the beach!

Annie

Archived