Pearl Question Re: Specialty Restaurants

Jamrenjer

We were just wondering if any recent Pearl passengers could tell us if they still run the "2 for 1" specials in the specialty restaurants? I believe if you dined before 6 or 6:30pm-- on certain days it was posted in the daily. Does anyone know if this still happens?:) Thank you!

Our first time on the Pearl will be in two weeks, but I can tell you that the last time we were on the Star, May of this year, we asked our Concierge about this as we had read about these specials on here but neverr had seen them being offered. We were told it varies day to day based on how many reservations they have for the speciality restaurants. If reservations are down, they will offer it. If they are pretty full with reservations, they won't. Don't know 100% but I'm pretty sure it is that way fleet wide.

Thank you, Terry! We have been on a few NCL cruises-- and I think all but one it was offered. What you said makes sense.... to attract diners they would offer the special. We usually eat early... so hoping we would catch a few specials. Anyone off the Pearl recently?:)

I think the Pearl is transitting the Panama Canal this week. Perhaps it might be a better time to ask after she's done her first cruise out of Miami? By then, they should have their marketing ducks lined up and know how they want to present the specialty restaurants to the guests. BTW - the Pearl is a beautiful ship.

We were on the Jade a few weeks ago in the Western Med. The 2:1 special was in effect if you were seated from 530 to 630. However, not all restaurants were included. Cagneys and Teppynaki were excluded.

Have a great cruise!

Archived