day tour in vietnam

mtlcruiser10

if you re looking for a day tour in vietnam beware viet value travel will give you a good price and ask you to pay before and after the tour start they call and ask for more money , and when you are 60 km from the ship how can you discuss anything not much power . they ask for an extra 40 dollars that was 50 % of the total cost .

so beware honesty with viet value travel isn t a priority and they think that day tour are gone after the tour so easy target they won t deal with them anymore .

if looking for a day tour in vietnam do your homework and ask for reference from other would be my suggestion and avoid viet value travel (m. tuan)

enjoy we did anyway and the south asia was so beautiful

thanks sylvain

I Agree with the last post.freinds of mine booked a tour guide and had huge problems the car broke down and they had to pay cost of repairs as the driver had no money. they never got to there destination and where lucky to get back to the ship.I used Tonkin Travel great company with out a problem they booked flights,hotels, transfers, and tours from Hanoi,Halong Bay, Danang and Saigon.check out there web site. if you decide to phone ask for Martin,he is a Aussie, or email, all the staff speak english.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are on a cruise ship and are only in Vietnam for one day I would advise you to book a ship's excursion. We have just returned from the Diamond Princess and we stopped in both Nha Trang and Phu My (for Saigon) for one day. The traffic in Vietnam is truly awful and you can expect delays. The jourmey from Phu My to Saigon takes two hours on extremely busy roads. We were delayed in returning to the ship due to two accidents. Thankfully, there didn't appear to be any serious injuries. Remember, the ship won't wait if you are late in returning from a private excursion. The ship's excursions were excellent.

hi sorry but we would never change doing our own tour with a private T /A for ship tour that are very expensive and slow going with our private driver and guide we see much more and we go locally not commercial tour of souvenir shop that cruise ship do , you must plan carefully and leave time to get back

in 24 cruise never miss the ship and in a day we see twice as much and have a private tour guide only for us and if borring off we go next stop we don t wait for 45 people allways one missing

must admit more work but it worth it

anyway you go cruising is the best

sylvain

Archived