FUNNIEST THING EVER written on a cabin door

cdrpln

I just came off the Glory-Eastern/9-27 sailing. Down the hall from us were some newlyweds - you could tell by the decorations on their door. Some other cruiser left the following note on the door.

Dear Newleyweds

The night vision camera in your room is not operating correctly. Please leave at least one light on at night. Thanks

Sincerely,

The Carnival Staff.

I just came off the Glory-Eastern/9-27 sailing. Down the hall from us were some newlyweds - you could tell by the decorations on their door. Some other cruiser left the following note on the door.

Dear Newleyweds

The night vision camera in your room is not operating correctly. Please leave at least one light on at night. Thanks

Sincerely,

The Carnival Staff.

Do you think they were looking all over for a hidden camera!!!:p :D LOL!!

That is why you slide the other thingy on the door...

It has never happend to me. Once though I did put the sign on backwards. Do not worry the staff have seen it all before...

Tom in L.B.

Hey Tom they can take that out also and replace theirs in there too!!;) Hey you havent been cruising very long have you!!LOL!:p

Dear Newleyweds

Sincerely,

The Carnival Staff.

roflmao!

they shlda left a note back

"no need. just knock on the door":p

The notes really kept us laughing. We were in 7238. Was your brother the newlywed that was called out of the audience at the first show and competed for Mr. Carnival Glory?

They were in 7290 and we were in 7292.

Here is a picture of some of the stuff on their door.

2852393800104142473dTsdJQ_th.jpg

HA, that was on my brothers cabin right beside mine.

They got married in St. Thomas, so everyone in our group put funny notes on their door! :D

I liked the one that said:

Nick, use the ointment I prescribed for you before the wedding night!! signed the Dr. on staff!!:D:D:D

The notes really kept us laughing. We were in 7238. Was your brother the newlywed that was called out of the audience at the first show and competed for Mr. Carnival Glory?

NO, that wasn't them. There were alot of folks married on this cruise!!!:)

Here they are... Mr & Mrs Nicholas Martin

IMG_8578.jpg.0b95ec10c21a4a78b0c60fcde4a8e96e.jpg

That is pretty funny, I bet it kept every one laughing. When my son turned 13 I put a sign on our door that said "Warning teenager inside" and "Help me I am the Mother of a teenager". The next cruise I do with him will be his 21st Birthday cruise, I am still thinking of what to put up. I have bought him a sash that says "I am 21" He will wear it getting on the ship, since that is his birthday.

That is pretty funny, I bet it kept every one laughing. When my son turned 13 I put a sign on our door that said "Warning teenager inside" and "Help me I am the Mother of a teenager". The next cruise I do with him will be his 21st Birthday cruise, I am still thinking of what to put up. I have bought him a sash that says "I am 21" He will wear it getting on the ship, since that is his birthday.

FYI- BE VERY CAREFUL ON THE GLORY...WE just got off her and had lots of cases of Norovirus!! Even after we left the ship we still have folks getting it!!! Be sure to use lots of soap & water!!! It's rough!! I have it now and so does my Mom. We had people quarateened to their rooms and had one that had to have IV's!!

BE CAREFUL!!!:eek:

Archived