Dinner Table For 12 On Inspiration???

CGAGE

Hello all! My family of 12 enjoyed the Captain's table on the Fantasy back in 2004 each night for dinner. I forget why...but the Captain wasn't using it...so they let us for our entire cruise.

My question is...are there any tables available on the Inspiration that would seat 12 of us all together??? I was unable to search for this info...it said it was down.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

We had a party of 12 on our cruise in July. We were in the Mardi Gras dining room. They sat us at the "booth" like tables. So we had three tables of four each. We had 6 kids and 6 adults so we had a kids table of 4 and the two oldest kids got to sit at the adult table.

Hope this info helps!:)

Our table for 12 was actually three tables of four together. We had two tables pushed together for 8 and then another for 4. We were opposite the long tables for 10 that are by the windows. If you are to walk in the dining room go the the left and we were on the right on the row of booth tables. On our S&S cards we had three different table numbers so we thought initially we were not all at the same table. But the way it was laid out worked out just fine for us. Half of us were in chairs and the other half were on the booth seats. Being in the corner was great with a 3,4 and 5 yr old. They could move around on the booth seats without disrupting other tables.

If I need to clarify further or if you have any questions, just let me know.

• 1 month later...
Our table for 12 was actually three tables of four together. We had two tables pushed together for 8 and then another for 4. We were opposite the long tables for 10 that are by the windows. If you are to walk in the dining room go the the left and we were on the right on the row of booth tables. On our S&S cards we had three different table numbers so we thought initially we were not all at the same table. But the way it was laid out worked out just fine for us. Half of us were in chairs and the other half were on the booth seats. Being in the corner was great with a 3,4 and 5 yr old. They could move around on the booth seats without disrupting other tables.

If I need to clarify further or if you have any questions, just let me know.

Can you please confirm which dining room you were in? Thanks for the great info...this sounds like it could work for us...may not happen though! We have two 5 yr olds, one 4 yr old and an 18 month old...all pretty well behaved...more importantly...they have parents who will handle them if they start acting up!

Hi Carrie,

2 yrs ago we sailed with 11 in our party on the inspiration out of Tampa & they were more than happy to accommodate us in the mardigras dining room . We were real tight though.

3 yrs ago, we sailed with a larger group also on the inspiration & they sat us at the long tables (with the ocean view) behind each other so you may get this option. My table sat 8 comfortably.

An option...Right next to the long tables, they have a few booths so possibly you can ask for these tables & sit half of your party at the table & half at the booth so at least you can still talk to each other w/o having to turn around.

I’m going on my 3rd inspiration cruise on Dec 11th, 2008 with just one other person so it will be interesting to see how we will be seated this time.

On a different cruise my DH & I sat at a booth w/ a older couple that didn't speak English. Needless to say my DH wasn't amused. But then again everything on that cruise was really bad so what else should we have expected. lol

Michele

countdown.pl?name=nychele&date=12-11-2008&image=Beach-8&text=&ship=Carnival Inspiration

Hi Carrie,

2 yrs ago we sailed with 11 in our party on the inspiration out of Tampa & they were more than happy to accommodate us in the mardigras dining room . We were real tight though.

3 yrs ago, we sailed with a larger group also on the inspiration & they sat us at the long tables (with the ocean view) behind each other so you may get this option. My table sat 8 comfortably.

An option...Right next to the long tables, they have a few booths so possibly you can ask for these tables & sit half of your party at the table & half at the booth so at least you can still talk to each other w/o having to turn around.

I’m going on my 3rd inspiration cruise on Dec 11th, 2008 with just one other person so it will be interesting to see how we will be seated this time.

On a different cruise my DH & I sat at a booth w/ a older couple that didn't speak English. Needless to say my DH wasn't amused. But then again everything on that cruise was really bad so what else should we have expected. lol

Michele

countdown.pl?name=nychele&date=12-11-2008&image=Beach-8&text=&ship=Carnival Inspiration

Thanks Michele...I'm sure it will all work out...3 out of our group are first timers on Carnival and I'm hoping everything goes smoothly!

I'm sure you will have a blast. Make sure you read this morning’s (11/18/08) post about a recent cruise on the Inspiration, it's excellent. It's very detailed & makes you wish you were leaving today.

We choose this cruise for convenience as my parents live 20 minutes from Tampa & we don't have to fly or drive to another city. but we love everything about this sailing. My mom & I are people watchers so we'd be happy anywhere! lol

When are you going?

Michele

countdown.pl?name=NYChele&date=12-11-2008&image=Beach-2&text=&ship=Carnival Inspiration

Archived