shuttle from mco to port

panz

Yeah, don't. ;) That is the general concensus around here. Unless this is your first cruise and you really are afraid to go outside the box, then feel free to pay the higher prices to do the bus.

But ever since our first cruise (the only time we did the RCCL bus) we have been hiring a private towncar service to take us to the port and pick us up after the cruise. Private towncars run about $180 - $200 round trip. So if you have more than 2 people going, it makes sense economically to get a towncar.

When we cruised a few weeks ago, we took a towncar to the port. And then we rented a car to drive back to the airport (with a stop at Sea World). The trip between the airport and port is really easy.

The rental cars can start as low as $45. Budget rental is the closest to the port with a dropoff at the airport.

We have not used Royal's shuttle..Cost..we have used Art's Shuttle. Last several times we have rented from Budget, small suv, driven down, dropped off family at pier & I return to budget....most times we arrive a day early & stay at a hotel.

Kevin

We have not used Royal's shuttle..Cost..we have used Art's Shuttle. Last several times we have rented from Budget, small suv, driven down, dropped off family at pier & I return to budget....most times we arrive a day early & stay at a hotel.

Kevin

From what I understand, Arts Shuttle is now out of business. I don't know if someone else took over, but right before we left we heard the news and I confirmed it with our driver (from another car service)

I've taken the shuttle from MCO twice and in February it was $64 per person, round trip. So for me and DH it was $128 for the shuttle to/from the airport. Due to the great convenience of the shuttle and paying for it all ahead of time, we decided to just do the shuttle through RCL. You can call RCL to find out what time the last shuttle leaves MCO so you know what time to plan your flight. The shuttles leave as soon as there are enough people on the bus, which for me hasn't been more than a 10 minute wait.

we also used rc for transportation...... although it was easy to book, and we could pay ahead(one less stress), we had to wait until the bus filled. we got an early flight so we could be on the boat earlier, but it didn't work out that way. we ended up waitin for 45 min at the airport. and it kept breaking down to the port. once we got to the port, we saw them towing it somewhere. haha.

Does budget have a shuttle to the pier?

Ken

Yep. You drop off the car at Budget and they shuttle you to the pier. Or you can drop off the wife and luggage at the pier, take the car back to Budget and they will bring you back on the shuttle. :)

There is a thread on the Florida Port of Call Board thats entitled "I work in Port Canaveral"...there is a very nice woman by the name of Shirly who keeps the info pretty updated.

Archived