What is "Snack" on Continental Air?

MrsBBuffalo

This may be a bit off topic, but I figured the Food Group might be able to help us out. We are flying over 4 hours on a Continental morning flight to our cruise out of Newark next week, and we have been told we will get a "snack." But we have no idea what that might be! I even called Continental and they told me "they are not given that information." :confused:

So if you have flown Continental recently and have had the morning snack, could you please post here and tell us what it is??? At this point, I will probably just plan to pack our lunches if I can't get any information.

Thank you!!! Bon Appetit!

• 3 weeks later...
Snack tray as of two weeks ago:

Small bag of beef jerky

Pack of large crackers

Small tub of cheese spread

Small bag of trail mix

Small bag of M&Ms

It's actually not bad for an airline snack.

I thought you would have said peanuts.:D

We most recently flew Continental (our favorite airline) on a 71/2 hour flight from Houston to Anchorage. We were served two "snacks". The first was a 'hoagie' type sandwich with a bag of chips and M&M's. It was good. The second snack was a hot cheeseburger which was served with a green salad and a Snicker's bar-also good. They continually served drinks and bottled water (free) and I noted that they were giving everyone the entire can of Coke or juice. I drink a lot of juice and they did give me the entire can the entire flight. I think I drank 3 cans (16 ozs) each of tomato juice-plus a coke. We enjoyed our flight as usual with Continental.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to London last summer (2007) on Continental to visit a friend. Neither flight was for breakfast, but the food was better than what is served on a continental U.S. flight.

My grandmother was born in Lancashire, but moved to Canada when she was 15. I have always wanted to see Lancashire. Maybe next trip to London to visit my friends.

Archived