Carnival Valor Cabin #8354

btracing03234

Anyone know anything about Cabin # 8354 on the Valor? It's in the Carnival Conquest Class.

Betty

Betty, I am surprised that no one has responded to this as yet..

Your cabin is an inside cabin located amid ship on the Verandah deck..

You have a stair case against your back wall of the cabin as well as what looks like a service area next to your cabin.. You MAY have some noise issues from these two areas.. You also have the Lido deck right above you and that also may give you some noise from chairs scraping the deck as well as people walking.. With all these I say MAY!!! I have never sailed in an inside cabin, I always sail in a balcony or better.. (Yup, I am spoiled, love the privacy of my own balcony)

You have come to the right place, keep cruising the boards and you will get the answers you seek..

Betty, I am surprised that no one has responded to this as yet..

Your cabin is an inside cabin located amid ship on the Verandah deck..

You have a stair case against your back wall of the cabin as well as what looks like a service area next to your cabin.. You MAY have some noise issues from these two areas.. You also have the Lido deck right above you and that also may give you some noise from chairs scraping the deck as well as people walking.. With all these I say MAY!!! I have never sailed in an inside cabin, I always sail in a balcony or better.. (Yup, I am spoiled, love the privacy of my own balcony)

You have come to the right place, keep cruising the boards and you will get the answers you seek..

To ThePatientOne: Many "Thanks" for your reply. I've posted this twice on this Board and got no response until yours.

To all Board members: If the noise is bad, what are our chances of moving if there's an open cabin available? I'm a past guest and stockholder.

Betty

• 2 weeks later...
To ThePatientOne: Many "Thanks" for your reply. I've posted this twice on this Board and got no response until yours.

To all Board members: If the noise is bad, what are our chances of moving if there's an open cabin available? I'm a past guest and stockholder.

Betty

Hey Betty..

Contact either your TA or Carnival about a move should you decide to go that route.. (Who ever you booked through..)

Archived