Calica-Cancun City & Shopping Tour Excursion

shari1737

I was wanting to know if anyone has done this & if its worth the $40.00. We are going next month & are wanting to maybe check out Cancun to go to the Harley Store. Cozumel doesn't have one but Cancun does. If somone has done this excursion, do you remember being close to a Harley store? Any feedback would be appreciated.

I was wanting to know if anyone has done this & if its worth the $40.00. We are going next month & are wanting to maybe check out Cancun to go to the Harley Store. Cozumel doesn't have one but Cancun does. If somone has done this excursion, do you remember being close to a Harley store? Any feedback would be appreciated.

We did this excursion two weeks ago. I dont remember seeing a HD store. It will take you to two shopping areas. One downtown and then one near the hotel strip. They will then take you to a beach for a short photo stop. We had a lady cut her arm at the first stop and had to be taken to the hospital. The tour guide went with her and she was able to catch up with us at the second stop after getting 10 stitches.

Personally I would take a local bus into Cancun for about $8pp. It will take you to the downtown bus station. From there you can take a taxi.

Dave

Archived