Favorite Majesty spots?

gomomgo

Boleros Lounge can be fun when the band is kicking and lots of folks are dancing. The barmen make a really mean mojito. :D

The prominade that goes all the way around Deck Seven is fun for watching the ship enter and leave port. Be advised that at night the very front of the Prominade can be pitch dark--kind of scarey.

It is fun to sit near the Lattetudes Coffee bar and watch people while you sip your coffee or tea. However, the chairs fill up fast and it can be hard to find a seat.

The theater is quite comfortable but the very front row is actually tables and chairs, as in a cocktail lounge. They are HIGHER than the seats behind them. I wouldn't sit in the row immediately behind those tabels and chairs because your view could be blocked.

The orchestra sits behind plexiglass at the right side of the stage. I love to sit there and watch them, but I've seen many people get up and leave because they find it too loud.

We love Majesty because it seems so cosy. It is one of RCI's smaller ships. I really like the big Freedom Class ships, but for a quick getaway it is hard to beat a few days on Majesty of the Seas.

What is your favorite spot on Majesty? Quiet spot, pool, lounge, night life.... We are going on her for the first time over Christmas and want to know where to head.

You'll love the Majesty. Lots to do when you want to, and otherwise you can just chill either on the pool deck or just sit outside on the wrap-around promenade deck. If you really want some quiet, alone time, go to Viking Crown lounge up on deck 14. Hardly anyone goes up there, you can have a drink, enjoy the nice view. At night though it becomes a cigar bar after about 9:00, so if you don't like that smell, stay away at night.

Bolero's is always happening after 10 pm, as well as the Spectrum Lounge which plays top 40 late at night, and also has a 70's and 80's night for part of the night.

As I said, you can do as much or as little as you want. It's a smaller ship, is cozy, and has a lot of heart. Just go with the flow when you're on it, and enjoy the time at sea!!:)

thanks for the info on the majesty... I am sailing on her for the first time also but in january. I was a little afraid because we have always sailed on larger ships, the smallest was the granduer...hopefully her size wont be an issue with us, I am very excited to sail on the majesty because I have heard so many good things.......

any cruise is a good cruise :p

Penny

Our 1st cruise was Sovereign, we thought that was big, then we went on Liberty...BIGGER! I don't think you'll notice a big difference, there are still plenty of places to roam around. You won't be on the ship that long to run out of places to go! ;) Have fun, we are going Jan 12th, 4 nighter!

Archived