Leaving from LA - what's the temp like?

tigre

Hi we're leaving from LA next Saturday (11/6) on the Diamond Princess, and I know it will be rather cool that evening, but does anyone have any advice on what the temperature may be like on the ship the next day/night? We have 2 days at sea before our first port. I'm thinking it could be a little cool, but I'm sure it will warm up at some point.

Any help is appreciated!!

thanks,

tigre

Hard to tell this time of year. While it is pleasant on shore today, I suspect with the breeze that it is much cooler off-shore. By next weekend we could have more rain. I would plan on bringing at least a couple outfits that are long pants and sleeves, and bring at least a light windbreaker for any time on the deck for your first days out and your last days back. Once you get to Cabo and into the Sea of Cortez it will warm up considerably.

Hi we're leaving from LA next Saturday (11/6) on the Diamond Princess, and I know it will be rather cool that evening, but does anyone have any advice on what the temperature may be like on the ship the next day/night? We have 2 days at sea before our first port. I'm thinking it could be a little cool, but I'm sure it will warm up at some point.

Any help is appreciated!!

thanks,

tigre

In Mazatlan you will have a great weather, that´s for sure!!!!!!!

I was looking as well to see what the weather will be like next week and saw your posting. My husband and I are leaving next Saturday out of LA on the Diamond Princess so I thought it was cool to see someone else asking the same question and going to be on the same ship with us. This is our first time EVER cruising it's our 25th wedding anniversary, so it's about TIME!!!

Dee

;) Just got back from the October 16th sailing of the Diamond. It was remarkably cool both on sailaway day and the following day. I suggest a warm up suit or a light sweater or jacket. We all had balconies and sat huddled under beach towels on our balconies. It gets progressively warmer as you approach Mexico, then derned hot. Cabo was 92 degrees! Then back to the cold weather and rough seas going home on the last at sea day. Bring your seasick remedies and if Bonine doesn't do the job, try the old fashioned Dramamine. They work differently.

Have a ball.:cool:

Hi, we're going to MexRiv on the Star 11/13. Thanks for the info on the weather....I thought I might need some warmies in the evenings. As to the seasick stuff, I read somewhere, sometime about a seasick bracelet. I've looked at Wal-Mart and Target and can't find them. We wanted to have them with us just in case. Any ideas?

Archived