Booking cruise on board

F858MM

We just did this on the Enchantment earlier this month. Meet with the Loyalty Ambassador during his/her scheduled times (they are posted in the cruise compass). I suggest doing it early in the cruise as they get busy the last day. Let him/her know what sailing you want to reserve and he/she will look up prices and availability for you. You have to put the deposit down on a CC. They will not charge it to your cabin, at least they wouldn't charge ours to the cabin, but we book a Celebrity sailing. She asked if we wanted the reservation to be transferred to our TA that had booked our current cruise, which I did. If you have the TA's phone #, she asked for it, but said she could look it up for us if we didn't have it. They fax the confirmation to your TA. I called her when we got back and she had already received it. She was surprised, because I had told her we were going to do it, but I didn't tell her we decided to upgrade to a Sky Suite! She was happy for us and said she had only good success with people transferring booking that were booked onboard.

We are looking into booking our next cruise whicle on board the Jewel of the Seas, do we leave a depost on board? or mail it to our ta when we get back?

Any info would be great.

Fran

They will take a deposit right on board. Before you get off the ship, the TA of record on your current cruise (unless you say no), will have received a fax of your new booking and your deposit.

Did you save much money by booking on board. We are sailing 11/21 and will be booking next thanksgiving as well. If there is money to be saved by booking on board, we would do that , otherwise we go through our TA.

Did you save much money by booking on board. We are sailing 11/21 and will be booking next thanksgiving as well. If there is money to be saved by booking on board, we would do that , otherwise we go through our TA.

They may offer you a reduced rate for booking onboard. They may also offer you category upgrades as well as onboard credits. It is worth sitting and talking to him or her to see what offers they have. Your TA will still get credit and take control of your reservation.

Your savings will be in onboard credit. For sailings of 1-5 nights you get $50 onboard credit per cabin. 6-8 is $100 per cabin 9-13 is $200 and 14+ is $250.

If you book more than one cabin, you can get credit for the second cabin if you book yourself in one of the cabins and your current cabin mate in the second cabin. You can always switch cabins once you board.

Archived