Parasailing at Labadee Question

SPARKLE10

Hi::)

I wanted to try the para-sailing on Labadee. I've been on a lot of cruises (45) and this is something I've always wanted to do. I was just wondering (for those of you who have tried it there); do you spend all day on the boat waiting for everyone to take their turn? I love Labadee, to just enjoy the beach, and I was wondering if we signed up for the para-sailing, does it take most of the day? I imagine they take several people out at the same time...it wouldn't just be my husband and I.

I really want to do this; I just don't want it to take up the whole time we're there.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for any comments on this excursion. We'll be on the Independence in December this year and this excursion is offered the day before our wedding anniversary. I think it would be a great way to spend my 43rd wedding anniversary.:p

Thanks again....Happy Cruising....Sparkle 10 (Anita):D

If I remember correctly it really didn't take that long at all. They were maybe 6 couples and 1 or 2 singles on our boat. I think it was only like an 8 minute ride or so. It was maybe an hour and a half or so maybe two at the most. Plenty of time for laying around the beach.

Hi::)

I wanted to try the para-sailing on Labadee. I've been on a lot of cruises (45) and this is something I've always wanted to do. I was just wondering (for those of you who have tried it there); do you spend all day on the boat waiting for everyone to take their turn? I love Labadee, to just enjoy the beach, and I was wondering if we signed up for the para-sailing, does it take most of the day? I imagine they take several people out at the same time...it wouldn't just be my husband and I.

I really want to do this; I just don't want it to take up the whole time we're there.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for any comments on this excursion. We'll be on the Independence in December this year and this excursion is offered the day before our wedding anniversary. I think it would be a great way to spend my 43rd wedding anniversary.:p

Thanks again....Happy Cruising....Sparkle 10 (Anita):D

From memory, I think we were on the parasail boat for a total of just over an hour, there were about 10 of us on the boat and 2 went up at a time

Archived