Pineapple drink at PB?

sherry7

I haven't visited the Cozumel board in 3 or 4 weeks, and it looks like I missed all the hype about the pineapple drink at Paradise Beach. I was reading a post below, and the guy had a picture attached of him drinking one, and I swear the pineapple was as big as his head! :eek:

So, what's in the pineapple drink?

sherry7...we serve our Pina Coladas in either, cups, yards or pineapples...your choice! We also serve a "Coco Loco" in a coconut...this is the drink with 5 different liquors, coconut "juice", fresh lime juice, and sugar cane syrup! The bonus with these monsters is that you can scrape out the coconut or pineapple from them as an extra taste treat! Cheap at $9.99. Of course, you can get ANY cocktail or frozen drink served in a pineapple for the same price.

Kelly...yup, virgin too!

Tom:

Good to hear that they come "virgin" as well as I hope to be about 6 weeks pregnant on 12/6 when hubby and I are planning to visit PB on our first cruise ever. Also hope to bring along some school supplies for the Chrysalis kids.

Can't wait until we get to see PB in person (your website is great) and hopefully we'll get to meet you too!

I'll be in Cozumel (and on PB) on 12/14 via NCL Spirit, but mentally I'm sooo already there! When I saw the pineapple drink picture, I saved it as my screensaver on my computer at work!

Seriously don't know if I can wait that long....I'm dying up here!!!!!

;)

Hey Tom, that seems to be a popular picture...but it's a little small (the picture that is, not the drink). How about taking a bigger and better one and putting it on the Paradise Beach website? Can't beat it for advertising! :D

Archived