excursion advice needed: Auckland to Sydney on Nautica

mcozy

We are cruising on Nautica, January 22,2009, and I would love advice from past travelors. Which excursions did you enjoy? There are so many to choose from, and my head is swimming. Let me know what you did at at the various ports and what you enjoyed the most. Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Also,are there any ports that are possible to do on your own without an organized Oceania tour?

We are cruising on Nautica, January 22,2009, and I would love advice from past travelors. Which excursions did you enjoy? There are so many to choose from, and my head is swimming. Let me know what you did at at the various ports and what you enjoyed the most. Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Also,are there any ports that are possible to do on your own without an organized Oceania tour?

mcozy,

I would suggest you visit P&O Australia board and do some searches on the ports there.

They are very helpful there and eager to assist.

I will probably do that itinerary on Princess in 2010 (I hope) and a very nice lady from that board sent me an extensive and well researched list of options for each port.

I will be happy to e mail you that list if you post your e mail.

Hi Paulchili,

I am hoping to do this cruise as well in the future. Could you also please email me the "well reserached list of options for each port." We usually try to plan our own shore ex with a small group and a starting off point is so helpful. My email address is aneka0925@aol.com. Thank you in advance,

Annette

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will probably do that itinerary on Princess in 2010 (I hope) and a very nice lady from that board sent me an extensive and well researched list of options for each port.

I will be happy to e mail you that list if you post your e mail."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived