Glory review w/pics 10/4-10/11

TakeMeAway1001

So far it seems to be the general feeling that others have had too about the staffs demeanor. Did you guys end up going to Paradise Beach? I tried to find two little girls that might fit your daughters ages but didn't have any luck once it got busy. We had a great time at all the ports, did you end up doing the dolphin swim?

Unfortunately we did not make it to Paradise Beach. I forgot about the time change when I booked our dolphin encounter, and it was for 3:30 their time, so I started stressing. We decided to head to Chankanaab early and see if we could change our time. We were able to do an earlier encounter, but it didn't leave us enough time for PB. Next year we will go there for sure. LOL

TakeMeAway1001,

Great review and Great pics! This one was my fav;

2995081690104170056S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks Paul~ I have to say your reviews rock though! I love reading them and seeing things through the eyes of your family.

I thought the pic was a nice comparison to the quiet beach available only a few feet from where Carnival holds their beach day :)

Unfortunately we did not make it to Paradise Beach. I forgot about the time change when I booked our dolphin encounter, and it was for 3:30 their time, so I started stressing. We decided to head to Chankanaab early and see if we could change our time. We were able to do an earlier encounter, but it didn't leave us enough time for PB. Next year we will go there for sure. LOL

I hear you on scheduling, that has to be the biggest stressor for my on cruises. So how was your experience at Chankanaab? Do you have any pics up?

• 5 months later...

Great review! :D I just have a quick question about Avis. You said you had a reserved time for their shuttle? Do they require you to make reservations? I thought I would be able to drop my car off and then take the shuttle to the port, I didn't think I had to make reservations. Any info would be helpful.

Great review! :D I just have a quick question about Avis. You said you had a reserved time for their shuttle? Do they require you to make reservations? I thought I would be able to drop my car off and then take the shuttle to the port, I didn't think I had to make reservations. Any info would be helpful.

I don't think they required it but if you had a reservation you definitely had a seat which is nice :) We were on the first shuttle heading to the port.

Archived