Joyce Prince- personal tours review

Joby

We just returned from our first Celebrity Century cruise. We had a wonderful time!

On our day in St. Martin we arranged a personal tour day with Joyce Prince (Joyce Prince<joyol1771@yahoo.com). I can't say enough wonderful things about Joyce and her service.

Joyce took just 3 of us--my 75 year old Mom, my sister and myself. We were with Joyce from 9 AM- 3:15 PM. We had pre-planned part of our itinerary ourselves and let Joyce do the rest.

We shopped at a few hand chosen stores, went to the Marigot market, toured the island and stopped at Orient beach (Joyce even included beach chairs and an umbrella!). She even stayed with Mom when my sister and I stopped at places that Mom wasn't able to get out and go.

Joyce was a joy to be with. She was wonderful to my Mom, very knowledgable of St. Martin and a great guide.

Joyce was always prompt to return emails and answer questions and very friendly!

If you want a highly personal fun day in St. Martin--give Joyce a call. She's wonderful!

I second everything said. We used her on our cruise also. She is great! We had friends who did a ship tour and when they found out what all we did and the cost well let's say that they were wishing they went with us! Pam

This is great to hear as we have booked Joyce Next Tues all day for the two of us. She has been really good about emailing. I can tell she is a great person.

The cost depends I guess on what you want to do and how long and how many? I think she limits the tours to 4 or less. Ours is (not positive) but about 110 for the day.

She will ask what you want to do and offer suggestions to augment your plans. We can't wait.

Thanks again for the review!!

justmetalkin and mamahugs--you can't go wrong with Joyce! I think she charges according to length of time and number of people.

When you see her next week, please tell her Kim, Puff and Lou said Hi and we miss her beautiful island--especially the beach (she will know which beach and why).

justmetalkin and mamahugs--you can't go wrong with Joyce! I think she charges according to length of time and number of people.

When you see her next week, please tell her Kim, Puff and Lou said Hi and we miss her beautiful island--especially the beach (she will know which beach and why).

Kim;

I know which beach it was, too!

Justmetalkin;

Say hello to Joyce from Gary and Mary Ann, as well.

Gary

I have contacted her and I believe she is available in March when we go on the "Glory" . Do you think this would be a good choice for kids we have 16 yr old and 14 year old girls.. If not, do you have any suggestions???

Don't want to have to much history!!!!

:D Thanks!!!

Laurie

laurie1534, Joyce would be great with any age! Don't worry--it will be time and money well spent.

FYI--I see that you have 2 girls--Joyce does hair braiding too. Her hair was in beautiful corn rows when we were with her 2 weeks ago. My daughter was 14 and had her whole head of hair braided in Cozumel last year--it was beautifully done and very artistic.

Thanks Joby,

I will send her an email and reserve her then. I just don't see how we could go wrong with a personal tour for $110.00/for 4 of us. I guess too that since this is only a 3 hours tour we will still have extra time to do other things. I believe we are in port until 6:00 PM....

Thanks for your help...

I love this website.....

Laurie

:p

• 2 weeks later...
There's an e-mail link at the top of her web page.

Gary

Gary, Joyce said to tell you hi! We just returned from St. Martin. To those who don't know her all I can say is no matter what you want to do in St. Martin it would be good advice to get in touch with Joyce Prince at the above webpage! She can advise and help you in many ways. We spent a wonderful full day with her last Wednesday. She showed us so much and taught us so much we are planning to go back and spend a week. I will call her when we are ready and get her help in finding just the right hotel/resort!

Joyce is a class act! And I know consider her a dear friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Joyce is holding my date, but she just emailed me and said she needed a credit card to hold my date. How do you give her your credit card , I dont want to email it , thats not a smart thing to do , emails arent secure. If you booked Joyce how did you handle this, I have asked her to telephone me, or I can phone her, but I am waiting to hear back. What form of deposit was required when you booked?

She got back to me the very next day, but I have been waiting now for 2 days for response from my last email to her and I am wondering why she hasnt replied. maybe her computer is down or something. :confused:

How do you give her your credit card , I dont want to email it , thats not a smart thing to do , emails arent secure.

I really don't worry too much about it, but I have told friends that do worry to just break the information into two seperate e-mails. The first has the first half of the credit card number and the expiration month, and the second has the rest of the cc number and the expiration year.

I haven't asked Joyce about this, but I can't imagine that it wouldn't work.

Gary

She got back to me the very next day, but I have been waiting now for 2 days for response from my last email to her and I am wondering why she hasnt replied. maybe her computer is down or something. :confused:

Maybe we both will hear something today. If not, I'll wait a few more days & try again. I know that most individual tour operators get right back with you so I was just curious if she takes several days or not. I know she is highly recommended so I figured that also means she is very busy :) Have a great day! Susan

Archived