Dream ????

Hurricane Girl

Does anyone know???

I was looking at the iten. for DREAM on Carnivals site. Last one for NY, an 8 day, 11-23-09. The first one for Port Canaveral, a 9 day, 12-3-09.

Here is the question.

Are they doing a 2 day on 12-1-09? If so has anyone booked it? I would love to do the 2 day from NY to PC.

Are they doing a 2 day on 12-1-09? If so has anyone booked it? I would love to do the 2 day from NY to PC.

By law, they can't go from one US port to another without stopping in a "distant foreign port" first. I forget whether that's due to the Jones Act or Passenger Service Act

By law, they can't go from one US port to another without stopping in a "distant foreign port" first. I forget whether that's due to the Jones Act or Passenger Service Act

Thank you for the ans.

That stinks!!! I would love to do that and then stay on board for the 9 day cruise out of PC.

Now another question.

If they have to go to a foreign port first then how do they go from NY stopping in PC first? Just curious. :confused:

Thank you for the ans.

That stinks!!! I would love to do that and then stay on board for the 9 day cruise out of PC.

Now another question.

If they have to go to a foreign port first then how do they go from NY stopping in PC first? Just curious. :confused:

They will just sail the ship empty of passengers. They do the same thing when they move Miracle from NY to Florida.

I figured that much out....and it really stinks!!! Think of all that money they are losing.

Well the ship was planning to depart on its first Port Cav cruise 12/5, now it arrives 12/3. Im just not sure how they can have another revenue generating cruise. But talking about losing money, they use to send new ships over from Italy empty. I think they used that time to do the finishing touches to the ship.

Archived