Suggest to order from Nick and Nora's

Rocky123

I have only been to the supper club once...

But...

The French Onion Soup was the best I ever had....

The Garden Salad House Dressing was amazing....

The Filet Mignon cooked Medium Rare was perfect....

.... and I would order the same thing all over again!

Catrin

That's a tough one!! I loved the shrimp appetizer and NY Steak. If you order the Caesar salad, they will make it at your table. Hubby has always ordered the choclate trio for dessert. Come with a big appetite regardless of what you order. Enjoy!

If you like lobster bisque, the one that they have in Nick and Nora's is totally to die for!!! The put in a huge claw and a big crouton. It was the most delicious lobster bisque that I ever had and I have had it in a few fine restaurants. Here's a picture of it.

2704136970046899484S500x500Q85.jpg

Also, if you like filet mignon that was delicious as well. It was so tender that you don't even need a knife to cut it...LOL :D

Loved the Lobster Bisque and the Spinach salad. Also had the lobster tail for my entree. Hubby liked the French onion soup and the regular salad. He also had the porterhouse.

Here are some pics:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2708545330048107033ScOgRN

Just click though the pictures there is food pics mixed in with the sunset ones.

Absolutely worth every penny spent.

I remember having the Lobster Bisque, and a delicious Filet Mignon, and then the dessert trio. Wife had a huge Lobster Tail. DD7 had the 24 oz Porterhouse.

We all shared, and I had to skip breakfast the next morning!:eek:

I agree with the above poster about the Lobster Bisque. It was amazing!! I had the Ribeye and the flavor was exceptional. My DH had the porterhouse and thought it to be perfect!

I was more stuffed after that meal than any Thanksgiving in my memory. Be prepared to do alot of walking on the deck afterwards!!

You will most definitely be stuffed like you have never been...LOL!!! :D Don't eat lunch that day, and if you do, just have a small salad. They give you so much food at the supper club. By the time it came to dessert I really couldn't eat it. I took a couple bites just to taste it but that was it...I couldn't finish it and it's too bad because it was absolutely delicious. I had some sort of triple chocolate thing, I don't know if they offer that anymore though.

Ohhh yeah definitely a lot of walking afterwards. My husband and I went for a very long walk. :p

The supper club is worth every penny of the $30. You will definitely enjoy it.

Also, if I may make a recommendation, try to make a reservation for around 8:30 or later because if you want a truly adult meal that is the time to go. They allow children in at the 6PM seating and since it's a 2 1/2 hour experience, the kids will still be there if you go before 8:30. We had 8PM reservations and there was a family with disruptive children there. I have nothing against children, I have two of my own but these kids were very disruptive. The little girl about 3 yrs old was running all over the place getting in the server's way and the baby was crying. Finally the father took the baby out.

You will most definitely be stuffed like you have never been...LOL!!! :D Don't eat lunch that day, and if you do, just have a small salad. They give you so much food at the supper club. By the time it came to dessert I really couldn't eat it. I took a couple bites just to taste it but that was it...I couldn't finish it and it's too bad because it was absolutely delicious. I had some sort of triple chocolate thing, I don't know if they offer that anymore though.

Ohhh yeah definitely a lot of walking afterwards. My husband and I went for a very long walk. :p

The supper club is worth every penny of the $30. You will definitely enjoy it.

Also, if I may make a recommendation, try to make a reservation for around 8:30 or later because if you want a truly adult meal that is the time to go. They allow children in at the 6PM seating and since it's a 2 1/2 hour experience, the kids will still be there if you go before 8:30. We had 8PM reservations and there was a family with disruptive children there. I have nothing against children, I have two of my own but these kids were very disruptive. The little girl about 3 yrs old was running all over the place getting in the server's way and the baby was crying. Finally the father took the baby out.

OH yikes. I love my kids dearly but I do not like going to a nice place when children are allowed to run unruly around. For some reason I thought it was an adult only venue. Shucks!

Assuming the menu is the same in all the supper clubs, DH & I ordered the same thing on both of our visits to the Emerald supper club on the Glory two weeks ago. I had the Baked Onion Soup "Les Halles", Caesar salad, surf & turf w/sauce Bearnaise (with DH enjoying my surf) & Chocolate Tarte with butter Chocolate Pate. DH ordered sushi, Caesar salad, lamb chops & Washington Apple Tarte Tartin. Each course was delicious! I am salivating just thinking about it.

Surf & Turf

640x480-Cruise08%20180.jpg

Lamb Chops

640x480-Cruise08%20181.jpg

Chocolate Tarte with butter Chocolate Pate

640x480-Cruise08%20184.jpg

Washington Apple Tarte Tartin

640x480-Cruise08%20185.jpg

The treat from the chef...

640x480-Cruise08%20187.jpg

OH yikes. I love my kids dearly but I do not like going to a nice place when children are allowed to run unruly around. For some reason I thought it was an adult only venue. Shucks!

Well it is and it isn't an adult venue.....they allowed children in at the 6PM seating. I didn't realize at the time when I made the reservation. If I knew, I would have made it for 8:30. When you go, just make your res for 8:30 or later.

I sailed the Miracle last year so maybe they allow children in there at all times, I don't know. Check it out before you make your res.

Well it is and it isn't an adult venue.....they allowed children in at the 6PM seating. I didn't realize at the time when I made the reservation. If I knew, I would have made it for 8:30. When you go, just make your res for 8:30 or later.

I sailed the Miracle last year so maybe they allow children in there at all times, I don't know. Check it out before you make your res.

Yes, kids are allowed at any time. Carnival isnt going to turn down $30 :)

Sigh...I just don't understand why people think that's OK.

Sigh...I just don't understand why people think that's OK.

Unfortunately, we live in a "ME" generation now where a lot of people only care about themselves and not others around them.

My kids are 20 and 15 now but when they were young, I never would have taken them to a place like Nick and Nora's because they just couldn't sit through a 2 1/2 hour dining experience. Plus there was nothing on that menu that they would have liked anyway.

Looking forward to trying out the supper club for the first time this December... the pictures and descriptions sound amazing.

Anyone try or remember if there was a great fish or chicken entree?

According to the Carnival Wiki site they have a Broiled Supreme of Free Range chicken with a blackberry wine reduction and a Whole Dover Sole Meuniere Pan-Fried and Served with Beurre Noisette

Archived