Photos of Spirit

Beyondships

Wow:eek: beyound good those pictures were great. Thanks so much for going to all the trouble. It was almost as good as being there. We will cruise on her 1/18/2009 for the first time and the pictures have added to our excitement. Counting down the days it's a celebration of DH's retirement.

Thanks again,icon14.gif

Sara

Thanks for sharing! Those photos & the whole website are great! We were lucky enough to be in suite 10502 this year. I checked out the other suites on the last day of our cruise & they're all beautiful. One of these days I'll figure out how to post the photos I took of them.

Do you have pictures of the suites?

I just figured out how to post photos! Sort of. Well, they were here a minute ago. Now I see red X's. If you click on an X you'll see the photos.

891348240603_0_SM.jpg449089634603_0_SM.jpg391348240603_0_SM.jpg402348240603_0_SM.jpg330458240603_0_SM.jpg149089634603_0_SM.jpg

I also have photos of some of the other suites, if you're interested.

I have put together lots of new photos of Spirit into a six page tour of the ship. http://www.beyondships.com/NCLSpirit-Tour.html I hope you find it interesting.

Thank you so much, Beyondships, the photos are great. :D We'll be on the Spirit exactly a year from today. It's hard to wait but as least now I'll have your photo essay to help make the waiting easier.

Katink

I am very interested in 10022 - but the ones you just uploaded are lovely. Thanks so much.

Sorry, I didn't get any of 10022, but I did of 10522, which is directly across from your suite, and some others. I was trying to not get in the steward's way.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Upost_signin=&UV=429388953164_460809815603&collid=846300915603

Thank you for all the kind comments. I'm glad you found it enjoyable.

You might want to add to your overview that the Spirit also sails out of New Orleans when not on the East Coast.

I have some friends we are trying to talk into joining us on her in January, and I will send them a link to your Spirit page. Hopefully, that will convince them.

:eek: GREAT pictures of 10502 we will be in 10002 in Jan.2009. Looking at the pictures bring the suite to life making me even more excited about the trip. It will be our first time on Spirit from your photos we already know how lovely she is. Thanks for sharing your time and pictures.

Saraicon14.gif

:eek: GREAT pictures of 10502 we will be in 10002 in Jan.2009. Looking at the pictures bring the suite to life making me even more excited about the trip. It will be our first time on Spirit from your photos we already know how lovely she is. Thanks for sharing your time and pictures.

Saraicon14.gif

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Upost_signin=&UV=429388953164_460809815603&collid=846300915603

Sara, there some photos of your suite here. I don't know if you saw these or not. I wrote a 2 part review on the boards in May, if you're interested.

Archived