Best Hotel Location Advice Ft Lauderdale

astaffy

Thanks to all the cruise critics advice I have decided to go with Priceline to book my pre and post cruise hotel, now I just need to know what is the best location as Priceline asks you to choose a location, and being newbie to the area I haven't a clue which to pick, something in a good proximity to port and airport as well as near some good restaurants, the beach and maybe some shopping. Thanks for the help

Astaffy,

DH and I stay at the beautiful Lago Mar Resort right on the beach. It is right next door to the cruise port and about 7 mins. from the airport. We absolutely love it there and will be staying there again for 3 nights pre-cruise in december. It would be in the beach area or ocean blvd area of fort lauderdale.

Happy Sailing

Sandy

You will find a lot of advice on bidding and hotels over on the Florida Departures forum, too.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Port and airport area hotels are in the Downtown/Las Olas area of Priceline.

The closest beach hotels are in the Fort Lauderdale Beach area, but there are other beach areas around FLL in Priceline, too.

For best advice on bidding strategies go to betterbidding.com or biddingfortravel.com

Archived