Ship changes?

I just read somewhere that VOS goes to Europe after April 12...does it come back or is another ship coming in? We were wanting to book a cruise for June but now I am curious if there will be changes!??

If you're asking if there will be a Royal Caribbean ship sailing out of Galveston during the summer of 2009 the answer is no. Voyager returns to Galveston December 13, 2009 after spending the summer sailing in Europe.

no, just curious what will be available so we can start planning...money and time off etc...my job is first come first serve for vacation requests....i like to do mine weeeeellllin advance!!

i do know that i want to sail on RCI..i went a few years back and loved it...have a huge group of friends going on carnival in may but i am without a roomate for that one so i am not going and i wasn't too impressed with the online descript of it anyway...

If you are looking for Caribbean departing in the summer from a US port, your mainly looking at departing from Florida. Feel free to add to this list but in summer 09 freedom, liberty, independence, majesty/monarch (bahamas), grandeur, or navigator. sorry, that was just off the top of my head. Also, you have explorer departing from nj and mariner departing from CA

no, just curious what will be available so we can start planning...money and time off etc...my job is first come first serve for vacation requests....i like to do mine weeeeellllin advance!!

i do know that i want to sail on RCI..i went a few years back and loved it...have a huge group of friends going on carnival in may but i am without a roomate for that one so i am not going and i wasn't too impressed with the online descript of it anyway...

The are lots of other choices for the summer of 2009 besides the Voyager.

The are lots of other choices for the summer of 2009 besides the Voyager.

To add to Kewlguy's comments, if you are looking for Voyager like ship, i.e. same size etc...

Adventure out of San Juan, PR

Explorer out of NJ

Mariner from LAX area

Bigger ships are Freedom Class, Freedom, Liberty out of SE Florida.

Archived