HAL Discount Email

B&J1

Just got an email from HAL with a 3 day sale Oct. 15 -17. Prices look pretty impressive to me.....appears to be new bookings only.... So, I guess I waited long enough to buy our Alaska cruise for '09. Anyone else get this email & have opinions on the prices?

I just booked a modest cabin (HH) on the Amsterdam next May for a great solo supplement - 142% of the pp double rate. And it's less than my L guaranty (which was upgraded to an F) on the Veendam from 4 years ago - both 7 days to Alaska!! :) I did check my usual online only/no phone service TA, who was $39 less than the HAL website. And ... I got main upper dining!

I just booked a modest cabin (HH) on the Amsterdam next May for a great solo supplement - 142% of the pp double rate. And it's less than my L guaranty (which was upgraded to an F) on the Veendam from 4 years ago - both 7 days to Alaska!! :) I did check my usual online only/no phone service TA, who was $39 less than the HAL website. And ... I got main upper dining!

Congratulations Sundagger. $850 is a great fare for an HH for a week in Alaska.

Congratulations Sundagger. $850 is a great fare for an HH for a week in Alaska.

If only ... On May 16th, the double pp rate is $720 (not including the fuel supplement). The solo rate is $1022 - still very nice. The rates in the email didn't include taxes and fees of $121.

If only ... On May 16th, the double pp rate is $720 (not including the fuel supplement). The solo rate is $1022 - still very nice. The rates in the email didn't include taxes and fees of $121.

Sundaggar, somethin' not right here. The Amsterdam for May16 one week Alaska is $599 per person double. 142% would be $850.58 plus tax and fuel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyQuinn viewpost.gif

Could you post the link showing prices & sailings? Some of us weren't lucky enough to get the e-mail from HAL. Thanks. :o:o

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBI...sG4y/doc.html?

Archived