"SOE" and "DRYDOCK" Information

Leslieswiger

I just need to ask this question, if anyone knows. Does the Volendam have the culinary arts program yet???? I would love to take advantage of this program in March when I sail her? Anyone know??

The culinary arts program can not happen on any ship until it goes into dry dock and structural changes are made to the Wajang Theatre.

In the case of the Volendam we are led to believe from an earlier posting by locallady that it will be from December 4-19 2005.

Leslieswiger, that's what I figured, but was hoping!!!!!!!!!!!it would happen before. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to book the Volendam for our family cruise in February 2006.

Thanks for the information.

Leslie-

Thanks for correcting my misinformation! It came straight from one of the booking agents at HAL!!:eek:

Does anyone know when the improvements will be put into the Vista Ships? Any information would be great!:cool:

ZUIDERDAM - Fall of '05 - new mattresses and bedding. Fall of '06 - Culinary Arts Centre. Everything completed by Mary 14/06

OOSTERDAM - Culinary Arts Centre finished by October 7/06 - other amenities already on ship.

WESTERDAM - Culinary Arts Centre - finished by May 12/05 - other amenities already on ship.

Archived